Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 12:54 PM

pdb1:
    GR8 1st post Leon

You and I apparently define the word 'great' differently.

• RegisteredGuest1
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:58 PM

Was just given the link to this, and have now downloaded the program.  Am looking forward to giving it a whirl.

Thank you!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 4:26 PM

pdb1:

Wutpa:

pdb1:
    GR8 1st post Leon

You and I apparently define the word 'great' differently.

Probably not . As I have made many 1st poster awards . I have found that encouraging words are more conducive to positive reactions and responses . And future positive Forum participation .

Even when the 1st post may even be boring ( to us ) . Or redundant . It is their first appearance here in the WGT Forums . If the post has a question bearing any merit at all . I will likely say GR8 post . 

On the other hand . There have been many just plain ignorant or stupid 1st posts . 

There I am more likely to say . Not a GR8 post there buddy . But " IT"S NOT WHAT YOU SAID IT"S THAT YOU SAID SOMETHING " . And they get a trophy .

There have been other 1st posts that I knew would likely be their only post . Something completely non golf related or obviously outing them as something else like spam . I will say . Terrible post Bud . Not even worthy of a trophy . 

I would say that if you see how I use GR8 in a ( positive ) relative way regarding these 1st posts . And how I am careful to use it more to your liking in other cases . We might be nearly on the same page . 

I think 1st Post awards are a great thing you do. Thank you for your effort

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 10:59 PM

pdb1:
    I have found that encouraging words are more conducive to positive reactions and responses . And future positive Forum participation .

Gr8 20K+ post, Paul.

Seriously.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 3:06 AM

All i can say is .

I enjoy what you do paul .

Positive posting is much better than negative .

The man who had read everything published today would be more stupid than a man who had read nothing. That’s not a good state of affairs..

Sounds like an aggressive non-reader stance. I think someone could be both stupid or very intelligent if they read everything published today, the difference is whether that person chose to believe everything they read without questioning it..

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 2:42 AM

Click here to play this video

We could all end up doing this .

• Storm8338
    54 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 8:32 AM

Is it possible to enter replay?

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 8:49 AM

Hi WGTChampion

Is this what we get when old wgt gets down?

RSS