Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 8:49 AM

Hi WGTChampion

Is this what we get when old wgt gets down?

• Eddymeboy
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 9:29 PM

Yeah you're probably right I could have worded that better. 

• 81bison
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 4:19 PM

Does anyone know on the new game when you look at friends list some are GREEN which I understand but in one case instead of the green "Play" it's Black and has numbers like       0-1-0?

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 4:45 PM

81bison:

Does anyone know on the new game when you look at friends list some are GREEN which I understand but in one case instead of the green "Play" it's Black and has numbers like       0-1-0?

The green means that they are available. Black means that they are not in the game with the numbers you see giving your wins, loses, and ties record against them.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 1:25 AM

Hi

How are we supposed to play UEL Weekly n RGO's via Launcher? Any updates regarding the implementation of the same?

It's high time you gotta fix some basic stuffs in launcher rather than implementing new stuffs which are less important at this point of time. We have more than enough clothes in the closet, if you are spending more time on it. Pretty sure none will be playing naked. It is all covered, in case you didn't know already.

Ty

- Carl 

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 1:57 AM

luv it my friend

Carl u beauty

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 8:19 AM

The plan is that the people who make the games rewrite them to use something else.

That's why Adobe have given several years' notice. There is no Plan B..

Plan c and d though .

The good news is in digital world there is always a solution to bridge.

So for sure some developer teams will find a genius way to let Actionscript developers to continue to develop with their favorite environment and for better performance..

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 8:27 AM

I,m hearing pepper flash owned by google could be a way to go . Taking over from adobe .

RSS