Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 2:14 PM

After the update today it seems as though i cant enter my club tournaments and then play them later. After I click enter tournament the next script says "cancel or tee off". Is this a glitch or am I not seeing the proper screen?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 6:46 AM

In announcements , there is a discussion about this problem entitled New Tournament UI, and you will see this is a new problem

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 1:28 AM

nerve60:

After the update today it seems as though i cant enter my club tournaments and then play them later. After I click enter tournament the next script says "cancel or tee off". Is this a glitch or am I not seeing the proper screen?

You can go to the wgt.com website, log in, and then enter tournaments there and play them later. I hope that helps. And I do hope they fix that issue on the App. Cheers!

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 6:20 AM

Tgkomv:

You can go to the wgt.com website, log in, and then enter tournaments there and play them later. I hope that helps. And I do hope they fix that issue on the App. Cheers!

Thanks!

• birdiesfly1
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 8:56 AM

Hi Scott - Thank you for accepting my friend request.  I am having issue with the full screen as well and am stuck.  I  have read a  lot of your post and realize you are very gifted with this technology and are willing to help a lot of players with various issues - thank you!  I agree with a previous post that WGT should put you on staff.  Hopefully you can get me straightened out - lol.

I have 2 monitors; 1 for the game and 1 for my spreadsheets. I was using the larger screen for the game as I have a much higher ding rate with it.  However a few months back there was some type of update and it messed it up.  Not sure what it was.  Now I still get the full screen however anytime I click on the smaller screen/monitor to use my spreadsheet or my protractor to get the wind angle or the ruler - the game disappears on the larger screen.  It pops right back up when I click on the wgt icon.  So I guess it automatically minimizes when I click on anything else besides the actual game.

I have since switched everything around and have been playing the game on the smaller screen with the spread sheets on the larger screen and that seems to work okay - except for my ding rate being in the tank - lol

Do you have any idea what is causing this and is there a way to correct it? 

Thank You,

Bret

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 9:42 AM

Hi Bret, thank you for the compliments. I wouldn't say I was gifted but we pick up bits of information here and there don't we, which come in handy sometimes.

When you say you have switched everything around, do you mean you have swapped monitors so the the smaller monitor is now your primary monitor and the larger one the secondary, or have you just dragged the various windows onto the other screens?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 9:47 AM

"...except for my ding rate being in the tank - lol"

I looked at your equipment (good kit) and read your post. I'm not trying to even come close to Scott's advice on your issue, but I have to wonder why someone as invested in this game as you are would still be using starter balls?

A decent ball would slow the meter down and you would probably ding more often. 

ct

• birdiesfly1
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 9:56 AM

My larger srceen is still the primary and I used the drag method to switch them around.

• birdiesfly1
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 9:56 AM

My larger srceen is still the primary and I used the drag method to switch them around.

• birdiesfly1
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 10:00 AM

NP - I was adjusting my Spin %'s and not wanting to waste good balls.  I uasually use the TPx5 93.

RSS