Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 12:03 AM

Hi WGT,

Straight to the point.

You made Launcher for Mobile.

You made Steam now. 

You could have easily made one launcher with flash version on as well considering the players that played this game for a very long time investing lots of time n money n made this game "A GREAT GAME" n yet u didn't. 

It was fun while it lasted.

Dont think this is about money, incase, say the estimate. You will be surprised by the response. 

Tx

- Carl 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 1:05 AM

brianmartin56:
    WGT say they are unable to help me with this. I am not tech savvy and am feeling quite lost.

Brian, have a look HERE, hopefully that will make the game fill your entire screen enabling you to get to all the options.

Before you close out the game though, I would not double click the titlebar as suggested on my linked page, as this may give you back the screen size you had previously. Just close the game from fullscreen, then when you launch it again, you will probably get a resolution option screen from which you can choose a screen size that will fit your monitor nicely.

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 1:48 AM

ScottHope:
    Brian, have a look HERE, hopefully that will make the game fill your entire screen enabling you to get to all the options.

WOOHOO....success!! Thank you sooo much Scott.

You may laugh also because I had no idea what a Task Manager was or that I even had one. hahahahaaa

I've only owned a computer for about 6 years and I'm always afraid of clicking on stuff I don't understand for fear of bad things happening like what just occurred. 

I've seen you help many people on here and now you've saved me.

Thank you Scott

Regards

Brian

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 2:09 AM

You're welcome Brian, thank you.

I fully understand the 'afraid to click on stuff' for fear of what might happen. Had many regrets in that department, lol. ; )

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 6:55 AM

ScottHope:
    I fully understand the 'afraid to click on stuff' for fear of what might happen. Had many regrets in that department, lol. ; )

Me too!. Most of what I have learned about computers over the years began with random acts of stupidity on my part, followed by increasingly desperate searches on Google.

Let's just say I learned a lot that way....

Nigel.

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 10:55 AM

Hey Brian when you start the app click on your avatar in top right corner and select options then click on video and select full screen and everything should be normal again.

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 4:44 PM

Thanks for the reply Jack....Scott got me sorted out.

Cheers mate

Brian

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 8:07 PM

That stopped it from rebooting my monitors every time I clicked on anything other than a primary monitor. NOW it only minimizes, which is a pain, but I can work with that at least.

still don't have a tool bar on primary :(

Thanks Scott

• greenmanfromg
    694 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 7:46 AM

Downloaded Steam to try out latest version of EA  and I appear to have be taken to my existing mobile game???  Also the page is too deep to use shot and putter pal and seems to be no way to adjust it. Any ideas on this will be welcome 

Tks & staafe safe ev 1!!  Cheers FRank

• Gham92
    30 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 2:53 PM

Why is there no ambience in this new version? It's too quiet on the course

RSS