Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2022 2:03 PM

I've discovered how to change the taskbar icon name.

Right click on the icon, then, from the menu that pops up, right click on the icon name, then, from that menu that pops up, click on properties. In the shortcut properties dialogue, select the General tab and next to the icon is the name box, edit that to what you want the new name to be, then click OK.

Hovering over the taskbar icon might not show the new name at first, it does not for me but that may be a Windows 11 bug. If I hide then show the taskbar, or re-launch windows explorer or log out then back in, the new name shows up.

• coolgramps11
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 1:24 PM

Hi  Scott, I am having a real problem. I have windows 11 and havent had a problem until today. When I hit play, the screen minimizes, and I cant change it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled early access. There is no way to play.

Dick

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 10:34 AM

Responded to your private message, Dick.  ; )

• Tee2Eagle
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 11:31 AM

Do you suppose that there will be a Windows program some day?

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 12:32 AM

I guess it already is a Windows program as it runs on Windows in a window.  8 )

• wbrooh1946
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 9:42 AM

OK...but download did not work...and in Microsoft Store, when I tried to download the game it told me it was "uinavailable" ??

It was necessary because of the golf.exe problem which I, and experts could not resolve.

And recent wgt launchers do not launch as well

I am stuffed and had no access to the game for a fortnight now;

I have all the criteria to download it ......BUT it doesn't.

wbrooh1946

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM

wbrooh1946, click here to find a download for Windows.

RSS