Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,700 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 9:33 AM

Gave it 10 mins today. First time in 2 weeks. It was horrible.

Putting sign on green takes up half the grid. Dots were shakey on green.

Unbelievable what wgt have done with that putting indicator on greens. Crazy!!

The PC version has developed so much last 10 years and that Desktop version is like going back in time 20 years . 

• jblair1017
    253 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 8:35 AM

I've asked before and not seen a response so I'll try again. I play on a laptop that is docked with 2 monitors. Here's a screen shot of what I see when I try to play.  The left side is the left monitor and the right side is the game play. Any fix for this?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 10:40 AM

jblair1017:

I've asked before and not seen a response so I'll try again. I play on a laptop that is docked with 2 monitors. Here's a screen shot of what I see when I try to play.  The left side is the left monitor and the right side is the game play. Any fix for this?

I see no screen shot in you post. 

• WildCoast
    457 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 1:13 PM

Downloaded WGT Early access yesterday all seems to be working fine. Is there any update when we will be able to save our replays of HIO etc

• scotty00111
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 5:00 PM

I can not get by the resolution page to continue. nothing shows up in box

• MsBobbi
    57 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 1:20 AM

Hello WGTChampion,

I am not the most tech savvy woman so I hope I can provide the question in an understanding way.

Yesterday I downloaded the "New Version of WGT" onto my Windows on my laptop and when I went to the site all I saw were colored boxes and one box was moving across the screen.

I have me system set to the required resolution suggested but there is nothing other than the blank boxes and the theme music playing. 

Also, if i can get this to work do I use my same existing Login information and will my clubs and profile follow me to the "New Version" format??

Thank you for your time and energy.

I hope that you are well and are keeping safe

Warmth,

"MsBobbi"

Bobbi-Jean 

• LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 9:18 AM

Why is it that i click the download link HERE and all it does is bring me back to the same page???

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 9:42 AM

LuckyTaurus:

Why is it that i click the download link HERE and all it does is bring me back to the same page???

if you look on the bottom left it will say wgt launcher that's where you download the launcher from..

it may download the wgt launcher in your download folder have a look for it..

cheers steve

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 2:54 PM

scotty00111:
    I can not get by the resolution page to continue. nothing shows up in box

Scotty, try THIS.

RSS