Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 4:46 PM

Bowl64:

Ello, anyone else having problems with jerky meter, long loadtimes etc today? Hard getting into the forums, main or club, comes to the loginsite which then doesn`t recognice my password or username, grrrrrr!

Eventually i got into the clubpage and the main forum, took me four try`s. Wait, is there a clash on maybe??????????? Seem to remember having trouble about two weeks ago too, could there be a connection hmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????

A almost resigned

Bjorn

Meter for me has been poor. Wafer thin ding line helps none. You would have thought that seeing as the game doesnt need to go through a browser it would have a stable meter but not for me

• KJdude
    9 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2021 6:50 AM

Ok, Thanks Bogey....I'll give it a shot!

• KJdude
    9 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 7:28 AM

Hey! I'm in!....Swing away!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 12:57 PM

Where did uneven lie comps go?

Where did 200 and 300 ready go's go?

When is the online status going to be fixed?

When is the putting aimer going to get smaller or transparent?

As long as lower tiers can hit the ball past Tour champs because of a super duper hat everything is ok I guess.

Maybe WGT should reduce prices for balls and equipment by 30% until it all gets sorted?

I also found out that the meter is smoother " without" Shot Pal !

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 5:12 PM

That`s an impressive list , sadly it`s very true !

They can also get rid of the " Watching Opponent " banner .

They can also fix the meter stutter that comes and goes as it pleases

They can also give us a rear view camera angle , that stays put after hitting the ball .

They can also give us the option of pinning the Top Tracer where you wish .

They can also give us all our purchased Flash Apparel .

I noticed that to , about smoother swing meter without Shot Pal , but still gets the jitters here and there ... but not as bad or often .

Stay Well

• djones8
    120 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 2:25 AM

Your right in everything you have put down, also the putting is totaly crazy they have distroyed the game as it was, its a wonder there are any players left i know at least 20 players who have just up and left they are now playing PGA TOUR 2K21 that tells a tale, also you try and contact them 7 times i have sent a message and still no answer ,The problem is they want more money out of the players so i have it on a good athority from a guy who work for them that they are tweeking the game in every way they can to squeeze more money out of us all stay safe 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:10 AM

Just played coins  1 hole for 450k. Tie break and the other player hits 8 yards past pin. I go to hit my shot, meter runs down and i hit but the game shuts off. Reloaded launcher but no game load and i lost the coins for the game

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:17 AM

PRIESTESS:

Just played coins  1 hole for 450k. Tie break and the other player hits 8 yards past pin. I go to hit my shot, meter runs down and i hit but the game shuts off. Reloaded launcher but no game load and i lost the coins for the game

They’ll refund you if you send an email.. so annoying when you get glitched I know :(. Jordan.

RSS