Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 5:31 AM

Only 1 ready go with Championship green speeds.

Clashes are slower greens

Turf wars slower greens

Showdown slower greens.

What is going on LOL.? 

Why not just slow the meter to a walk. Let everyone hit 370 yard drives and make putters that can guide the ball into the hole.

This game used to be a proper golf game. Shame on you!!

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 9:20 AM

Does not make any sense , WGT bundles packages on Mobile so a lower tier player may purchase equipment above their status...along with level 0 stuff that`s all for the taking if you got gold to spend , they can stay lower tier by just playing coin games while amassing carnival clothing with super powers...and I`m guilty of that too trying to keep pace with my team mates , and that makes me feel like I`m playing an arcade game

Stay safe and be well :-)

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 10:59 AM

pdb1:

PRIESTESS:
    As long as lower tiers can hit the ball past Tour champs because of a super duper hat everything is ok I guess.

Yes I see these Pro's and Tour Pro's hitting 300 yds plus . How are they able to get the equipment and still be held back in tiers ?

If the apparel gives them that much more distance . And they play off the same tees . How does that make any sense ?

The Tour Champs and Champions are being snubbed.. Its all about lower tiers now.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 11:02 AM

pdb1:

PRIESTESS:
    As long as lower tiers can hit the ball past Tour champs because of a super duper hat everything is ok I guess.

Yes I see these Pro's and Tour Pro's hitting 300 yds plus . How are they able to get the equipment and still be held back in tiers ?

If the apparel gives them that much more distance . And they play off the same tees . How does that make any sense ?

Its not supposed to make sense anymore. Sense ended when the game went into coins.

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 4:15 PM

Then just stay out of the phucking coin room.  Play everything else.  Coin is a tiny part of WGT.  Too many whiners on this thread.  The PCEA is excellent.  The old flash version was horrible and looked and felt like old technology.  Either change and learn with the times or get left behind but for god sake everyone stop whining about it.  You sound like a bunch of old phuckers.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 5:23 PM

alreno:

Then just stay out of the phucking coin room.  Play everything else.  Coin is a tiny part of WGT.  Too many whiners on this thread.  The PCEA is excellent.  The old flash version was horrible and looked and felt like old technology.  Either change and learn with the times or get left behind but for god sake everyone stop whining about it.  You sound like a bunch of old phuckers.

Wow LOL 🤣 Well, alreno, if I were you, I wouldn't be surprised if put in moderation with this posting.

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 5:40 PM

Well I am very talented lol and if you don't believe it just ask me.  But thx Simon.

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 5:45 PM

=>   Yes I see these Pro's and Tour Pro's hitting 300 yds plus.

I don’t have 1 year in with WGT. I still reluctant supporting the apparel attributes that are in play for Coin Rooms and Showdowns. Disclaimer, I’ve yet to play in Coin Rooms, but did obtain some apparel out my first Showdown this week. Plus, I’ve played H2H where the apparel is on when I have not had any attributes. 

So far, H2H attributes have limited impact on Par3/4s especially if one has a good short game. Where I can see the handicap is on Par 5s. The caveat would be both players have pretty much similar clubs.

In the end the Coin Room games are for selected players and it is buyer beware heading into a game.  

RSS