Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 5:50 PM

I played 16 3 hole games in Casablanca yesterday, lost 4, won 12, and had 2 ( TWO ) comments in chat -  Hi,gl from Texas, and Hi GL from California.

That was it.

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 1:28 AM

pdb1:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WGT

FTFY Paul.

• GolfClown3
    550 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 2:42 AM

Not sure how many thousand of players on here but how come there is never anyone available when trying to join a game.

Go to game modes, multiplayer, alt game, join game with any selected for all settings. Guess what after few minutes comes up "no one available try later" have tried all game modes = stroke, match, skins & alt = have yet to find anyone available. Have given up trying will just play with old friends, seems WGT not interested in us making new friends on here.

Or wait maybe I am the only person on here !

• Briton
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 4:11 AM

I have needed an better driver  for about a year now but have held off pending the demise of Flash.

Glad I did now as my first experiences of the game on PC now have not been great.

It's a shame but it was good fun while it lasted.  

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:01 AM

I know what ur talking about, I played a guy today who said why haven't I got the Oban 8.0 D driver, so I look but can't find it. The ony driver 'better' than mine was the TS3.

Sure enough in my next game a guy has this driver, he outdrives me once by a a few yards, big deal. So I ask him is it worth the credits - 5495, and his reply was it didn't cost him a cent, all free credits.

Today I managed to lose to a Tour Pro, and deservedly so.

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 10:19 AM

I like to get to the root of the problem, geddit?  : ))

I guess if the app finds the WGT key already there it'll use it, if not it'll create one. Good to know. ; )

RSS