Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • 1TSS
    186 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 7:03 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

zdutch1:
    All those links do is send me to a page for apps, which I can't open or install on my PC, WGT needs to solve this soon. I have enough invested in this game to be PO'd if they don't.

On that page . You should see this prompt :

If you are a Windows player . If you click that . It should activate the WGTlauncher.msi .

Save that file . Then download and install .

If you have installed it before . You may need to uninstall
     and then take out the registry entry .

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WGT\WGT Golf

Then re-install the launcher. This is for Windows

Play on WINDOWS never shows up, only Google Play, Apple App store, and Amazon App store.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 11:11 PM

What I really really hope for is the introduction of reverse view on all shots and putts.  Many a time the opponents avatar blocks the line and u only see the result. Plus it is so boring to just sit there and wait, and most cases people let the timer go red before hitting, even on short putts.

Can anyone tell me what the blue/torquoise circle next to the ball on the bottom right of ur screen is all about?

And 40 seconds of this is pretty exciting ain't it ?

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 3:07 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Can anyone tell me what the blue/torquoise circle next to the ball on the bottom right of ur screen is all about?

That looks like a magic wand to me. You probably know this from various photo apps, etc. If you press this sign everything goes as if by itself. - lolol

Sorry, could not resist - in reality I do not know.

Charlie

• ScottHope
    10,098 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 3:18 AM

If you have a 'ball effect' activated, it shows in that circle which one it is and how many hits are left.  ; )

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 6:30 AM

I tried setting up alt shot game but there are 4 options that I cant change the setting to. They are tee locations , hole location , wind speed and green speed. They are grey out but do change every time a click on a course to play. Is this a glitch or are these setting set up once game is set to start. TIA. Cheers

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 11:01 AM

callaghan159:

I tried setting up alt shot game but there are 4 options that I cant change the setting to. They are tee locations , hole location , wind speed and green speed. They are grey out but do change every time a click on a course to play. Is this a glitch or are these setting set up once game is set to start. TIA. Cheers

It looks weird when that happens, but conditions are determined at tee off and are based on the player in the highest tier just like it always has been.

Brett

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 11:44 AM

Thanks Brett, I thought that's what it was but thought I better ask to make sure. Cheers

• pgagolfer8
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:53 AM

happens to me many times ... it's just not right 

RSS