Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 4:22 PM

muzzy014:

I have the same issue, unable to download on work PC due to admin approval. Is there a way to by-pass this?

LOL go talk to your admin, there's a reason why they have that! 

• 1TSS
    186 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:23 PM

zdutch1:

1TSS:

pdb1:

1TSS:

I've read through a ton of this thread, and I still don't see a solid answer as to how to play this game from a desktop pc, especially one with Windows Vista. Any sure way to do this yet, or am I just screwed?

Either of these 3 links will get you to the launcher .

LINKS TO WGT PCEA & MOBILE  Flag_i11

LINKS TO WGT PCEA & MOBILE  Get_th10

Download the App
      If you are unable to download the launcher . Then click Customer Support . And explain your details .

All those links do is send me to a page for apps, which I can't open or install on my PC, WGT needs to solve this soon. I have enough invested in this game to be PO'd if they don't.

Thanks for nothing dutch, if you actually have something to say, or some helpful advice, it would be appreciated, if not, stop quoting me.

30 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:24 PM

admin ??????

cannot open this URL

protocolWGT is not associated with any program.

• doublebogie2020
    249 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 6:06 PM

i have tried everything you and Scott suggested my meter is shaky and very fast with max balls i click nothing is happening I think i will buy a new mouse

Not sure about the shaky meter any suggestions ?

Michele 

i hate this new version flash was so much easier ..all i want to do is have an AS game but it is imposssible :(

• SamSpayed
    4,913 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 6:53 PM

zdutch1:

muzzy014:

I have the same issue, unable to download on work PC due to admin approval. Is there a way to by-pass this?

+1

Go talk to your admin at work.  Politely explain to them that you want to download and install a golf game onto your work PC, and you need Administrator rights to do it.  I'm sure they'll accomodate you 😂

• Shark7775
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 7:09 PM

My account keeps saying user disabled when i try to play now. Been shut out for 2 days. No explanation, yet here it says its axtive. ???

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:33 PM

1TSS:

zdutch1:

1TSS:

pdb1:

1TSS:

I've read through a ton of this thread, and I still don't see a solid answer as to how to play this game from a desktop pc, especially one with Windows Vista. Any sure way to do this yet, or am I just screwed?

Either of these 3 links will get you to the launcher .

LINKS TO WGT PCEA & MOBILE  Flag_i11

LINKS TO WGT PCEA & MOBILE  Get_th10

Download the App
      If you are unable to download the launcher . Then click Customer Support . And explain your details .

All those links do is send me to a page for apps, which I can't open or install on my PC, WGT needs to solve this soon. I have enough invested in this game to be PO'd if they don't.

Thanks for nothing dutch, if you actually have something to say, or some helpful advice, it would be appreciated, if not, stop quoting me.

Sorry, for some reason the screenshot I attached did not upload (all three times). If you open those links on your PC, besides the app stores, there is a 'Play on Windows' box you can click and that will take you to the link to install WGT on your PC. It might say your version is outdated and to click OK to download anyway. 

It works every time 

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:44 PM

Remove the "  HIGHWAY SIGN"  Or make it transparent. I am not playing until something is done with this stupid , huge billboard stuck in front of yer on 2 to 10 feet putts. Ridiculous!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:46 PM

zdutch1:

muzzy014:

Work group policies which prevents you downloading games when yer are supposed to be working 

RSS