Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:47 PM

SamSpayed:

zdutch1:

muzzy014:

I have the same issue, unable to download on work PC due to admin approval. Is there a way to by-pass this?

LOL go talk to your admin, there's a reason why they have that! 

+1

Go talk to your admin at work.  Politely explain to them that you want to download and install a golf game onto your work PC, and you need Administrator rights to do it.  I'm sure they'll accomodate you 😂

Good Luck with that.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:48 PM

Lakefloyd:

I have downloaded the new version on my mac.  Is there a way to save a game in progress, exit and come back to the same game later?

Only via a time machine.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:49 PM

doublebogie2020:

Hi Scott I was told you are the go to man for issues regarding PC version

my meter is uncontrollable, i try to ding,  i click and nothing happens meter just keeps running after i click its impossible to try play any games :(

Would you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem TIA 

Michele 

Yes.  Click 30 mins earlier. Ty and Gb

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:50 PM

PRIESTESS:

Lakefloyd:

I have downloaded the new version on my mac.  Is there a way to save a game in progress, exit and come back to the same game later?

Only via a time machine.

If you just close the game, it brings back the Resume option, no? I should try it to see... 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:03 AM

I said in another thread how losing to a Pro or Tour Pro was difficult to take, but what is worse than losing to one of them who has starter clubs, starter balls and I have best equipment and balls possible.

Also how come one can be a legend with only 247 ranked rounds and an insane level, like 5 above me. I have nearly 5000 rounds and nearly 10 years of playing, level 109.

Is this new version now totally screwed and unrepresentative of anything we knew in flash?

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 12:16 AM

PRIESTESS:

doublebogie2020:

Hi Scott I was told you are the go to man for issues regarding PC version

my meter is uncontrollable, i try to ding,  i click and nothing happens meter just keeps running after i click its impossible to try play any games :(

Would you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem TIA 

Michele 

Yes.  Click 30 mins earlier. Ty and Gb

lmao... Nice....  ^ )

• JDGHOST
    6,804 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 1:26 AM

PRIESTESS:

Lakefloyd:

Only via a time machine.

YES..... Just close the Launcher when you comeback just open it again and it takes you right to the saved game just like Flash used to...

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 6:40 AM

Yes...and of course WGT wants to have so many as possible here...My opinion is only, that why someone only wants play some coins games...LOL

• muzzy014
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 10:27 AM

...and then lose my job lol

RSS