Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 9:46 AM

JWarringtonRiley:

hi im a new player finding it ok so far just need more credits cause i cant afford to buy them and tried the videos they dont work , how can i get more credits as i need new equipment help please.

Players can earn credits in various ways on WGT. You can enter free to play tournaments that provide the top scoring players with credits. Additionally you can advance in tiers to receive credits. Finally there is a free credit offers section which allows you to view videos, perform surveys, and other methods of earning credits.

-WGTyphoon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 10:47 AM
    The surveys aren't working. Perhaps you could look into it Mr Typhoon.
  • Idiots2
    36 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 12:03 PM

sorry about the surveys, the best you can do is run through them, dozens at a time, and hope to get the minimum 5 credits.  the survey people pay wgt so they do not want to dole out many credits.  it is the typical run around you get out of this game.  you get nothing and the game gets all.

• notyouknowwho
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:44 PM

I play in the bracket games a lot and can anyone tell me some make the cut with a higher score than mine??

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:05 PM

notyouknowwho:

I play in the bracket games a lot and can anyone tell me some make the cut with a higher score than mine??

In a bracket game you are only playing against one player.  If that player shoots lower then you they move on.  You are not competing against the other players.  This is why you may see someone who shoots higher then you move on.

- WGTdbloshoe

• hackingdave
    15 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 10:43 AM

How come wgt want let me do invites to players above my tier. I try to invite tour master and up and they don't get the invite. Is this a new thing with wgt. 

• bigdaddymio
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:57 PM

you logged me off 3 times on a skins game lost 1000 credits them took 300 from me thats low bs its not right

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 10:30 AM

why is it my problem wgt crashes and burns im with you linds no more money

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 10:30 AM

why is it my problem wgt crashes and burns im with you linds no more money

RSS