Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 10:34 AM

see what im saying

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 10:44 AM

http://prntscr.com/6ebh1p

• ELENADETROYA
    230 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:47 PM

I CANT PLAY  WITH  SOME  FRIENDS  WHYYYYYY..!!!  PLEASE , DO SOMETHING ABOUT  THIS  PROBLEM,..... EACH DAY  IS   WORSE  TO CAN PLAY  HERE  ALL THE  TIME   HAVE  PROBLEMS   ....THMNX

• dougkoleen
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2015 3:52 PM

I love this site and this game, much to the chagrin of both boss and spouse! (think the dog is getting annoyed as well).  I live in South Lake Tahoe and noticed, if I had enough WGT credits, I could actually play Edgewood, something I've long wanted to do.  So I'm just going to put it out there...anybody got 576,000 credits they wanna donate? Huh, anyone, seriously, anyone? dkoleen@gmail.com

• FRANZINIPIERRE
    348 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2015 9:18 PM

I had a new ball srixon 3 taken away when i landed in light rough 25 % !!!!

How is that possible ???!!!???

It was so unfair so I Would appreciate to get it back...

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 11:06 AM

FRANZINIPIERRE:

I had a new ball srixon 3 taken away when i landed in light rough 25 % !!!!

How is that possible ???!!!???

It was so unfair so I Would appreciate to get it back...

You are wasting your ink partner. They don't track individual players to interfere with their games(Hahaha). The only cure you have for the problem is to play with their freebies, but they will over rank you to the point that you can't use those ball either because of distance.

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 11:37 AM

If you was playing on front 9 at Kiawah Island, this does happen a lot, beter to stay clear of the front 9

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 11:49 AM

RODY123:

If you was playing on front 9 at Kiawah Island, this does happen a lot, beter to stay clear of the front 9

Yeah, I know. I've had balls bounce laterally for 20 yards from the fairway into the weeds.

• bobbylink37
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 11:05 PM

Hi, Alex.

I've really enjoyed playing my starting rounds and have ventured into the tournaments. That is where I have a problem. I started to play the St. Andrews 9H Stroke play. It was shown to have light wind and standasrd greens. When I started up, the wind was a gale, blowing out towards the hole at 28-32mph! That's LIGHT??? I lost a ball in the water. I've never hit one 317 yards before.

Then the greens, which was advertised at "moderate." My first putt went nowhere. I was 9 feet away, downhill, set it up to about an 8 on the scale. The ball went 4 feet. WTF? I looked up and the green speed was actually "very slow." I don't know why you would state that a tournament was set up one way, then do it another. I played 4 more holes, figuring out how to manipulate the wind on my drives and aproaches. When I missed a 4 foot putt for a Birdie, I quit. I had 3 putt all the other holes.

What's up with this? Is this just a "whoops" moment on WGT's part, or do you do this to make us buy more balls and stick to the single matches and leave the contests for the higher ranked players? I know that's a grasping assumption, but this has been the most frustrating 2 hours I've had in a while. I don't come here for frustration!

Up to tonight, I've really enjoyed the game. I hope to again soon.

Bobby

RSS