Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Stace625
    24 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 8:23 PM

i agree.. totally disappointed with WGT.... and about ready to quit sadly... it's not my pc or connection.. it's WGT!

• jiminglis
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 7:43 AM

I have bought calloway balls and now my putting meter is jumpy and at times non responsive. works perfectly for tee and fairway shots. Can you tell me why ? Flash player is up to date and have refreshed browser to no avail

• bighed
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 5:28 PM

I`ve been playing for a few years now so I`m pretty sure I know how to buy equipment .. but why can`t I sell it always having problems & yes they are not equipped when I try?

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 2:48 PM
  • ronie47
    140 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 3:15 PM

by god this is old  but the new idea of buying credits to stop WGT Banners and  adds is new !! why bother ?   use a good Add Blocker Plus    (ABP   Maxthon  ) as | do and have done for ages  ... no hassle LOL

• courserecord59
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 2:37 AM

wont let me play until I have completed introduction. Cant seem to find it

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 10:05 AM

Talking about credits (FREE) this applies to all but, i think mainly us british.  

I went to SUPERSONIC ADS instant win games which was for 233 credits

I invested 10 english pounds to be in the Lottery for 5 weeks and got my numbers ands all was confirmed.  Did I get my credits NO NO NO, they I got in touch with them and then they asked for pictures of the advert and my cfredentials, so i sent them the pics and the dates i was in the lottery, then they sent me another same il so i stold them that i was not resending them and would put it on wgt Forums, so beware if you decide to go to this credit instant games Supersonic Ads as to me, they seem like con people

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:14 AM

It applies to all, Rody, that those doing the surveys and whatnots for "free" credits must have a big tolerance against the feeling of being scammed. The proving business adds to the time necessary to gain those credits, and sometimes you just get nought.

Some countries like USA, CDN, GB get more of these offers and more spooky ones. The majority of countries gets so little that it's not worth the time of our lives to spend with these.

My 2 Pfennig.

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2015 9:13 AM

Hi Alosso, thx for your reply and i have just 10 minutes since rand the English National Lottery and have been told that the National Lottery have NO dealings or promotions going on with the WGT Company, so, there you go folks, be very careful when your asked to invest any cash at all with these surveys?????????????????????????????

• sticketttight
    60 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2015 11:42 PM

not only have u taken my credits for xp poits ff power boostbut u have jeoprodized my consectutive day play streak and im pissed cause this is not th 1st time

RSS