Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Idiots2
    36 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 2:15 PM

I was just on your earn pts by taking surveys, I spent more time providing vital statistics than earning pts; total waste of time.  Dump it and give some real means of gaining pts that does not involve money.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 3:31 PM

Idiots2:
    I was just on your earn pts by taking surveys, I spent more time providing vital statistics than earning pts; total waste of time. Dump it [...]

You speak of "free credits", don't you? Feel free to dump the "free credits" section yourself - it may be worth to spend real money for the fun of the game.

Alternatively, you may play the game for free, with free clubs and balls, but don't expect any free lunch here.

Have fun!

• Idiots2
    36 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 2:13 PM

You got that right; there is no fair shake here.  The longer you play without spending money the worse your clubs perform; they even take the lunch you brought with you.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 7:27 PM

Idiots2:
      The longer you play without spending money the worse your clubs perform;

Sigh............see Jims advice on your other post, please.

You are not qualified to comment......................yet.

Andy

• Idiots2
    36 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 3:45 PM

So Jose:

All I did was agree with Jim.  I thought that was fair.  Maybe your the one who should no comment.

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:49 AM

hi alex im sick of being booted out of games and losing my avg completion pleas can you sort this out chris

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:13 PM

hi, know how you feel m8, Im also in UK and my providers are TALKTALK. early Feb I had lots of trouble from them, loseing my internet and programmes so obviously it was interfering with my wgt games, i.e. cutting off in middle of games etc etc, and therefore WGT automatically thought that i was a quitter, and gave me the YELLOW CIRCLE I sent a few messages to them but they just didnt want to know and did nothing and now there are a lot of players that decline from pp;aying with me due to this, Hope it all works out for you

• AStanton2
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 6:48 AM

hi Alex,  i put the wrong birth year in and now i can't play in tournaments. I don't want my CC members to know my age, but i do want to participate, can you help me please

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 9:53 AM

AStanton2:

hi Alex,  i put the wrong birth year in and now i can't play in tournaments. I don't want my CC members to know my age, but i do want to participate, can you help me please

Contact customer support with your player name and full date of birth. You can click on the hyperlink below to contact them.

Customer Support

-WGTyphoon

• JWarringtonRiley
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 28 2015 8:03 PM

hi im a new player finding it ok so far just need more credits cause i cant afford to buy them and tried the videos they dont work , how can i get more credits as i need new equipment help please.

RSS