Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 10:46 AM

bighed:

2/7/15 11:20 am in Phoenix Az. I just played an Alt shot game Best Of Famous Holes. I  just made a HIO on hole 12.. It wouldn`t let me save replay could you please get that back for me?  or at least explain to me what happened .. I know how to save replays & I had room to save it Thank You

i am sorry but we are not able to retrieve players shots.  It is just not something we have ever had the capability of doing.

- WGTdbloshoe

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 10:58 AM

Just played (or better said: TRYED TO) - Cabo 18 holes - was kicked out three times and disqualified after 16 holes. I didn't  do too well, but achieved 2 eagles at least.

I am not a woman that curses on a regular basis, but wtf WGT comes to my mind right now! 

This is crap!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 10:34 PM

ebraffa:

Just played (or better said: TRYED TO) - Cabo 18 holes - was kicked out three times and disqualified after 16 holes. I didn't  do too well, but achieved 2 eagles at least.

I am not a woman that curses on a regular basis, but wtf WGT comes to my mind right now! 

This is crap!

We are sorry to hear about this. Anytime you are disconnected please submit a bug report so that we can receive the information from your specific experience. In case you forgot how, below are the steps.

1. Right-click the screen while the game window is open. 

2. Select the option "Submit this problem to WGT" on the menu displayed.

3. Describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail as possible.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:27 AM

ebraffa:
    Just played (or better said: TRYED TO) - Cabo 18 holes - was kicked out three times and disqualified after 16 holes.

For a potential reward of your spendings (green fee, RG entry), apply at C.S. via "Contact" below.

Curious Q: Was it solo play or multiplayer?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:35 AM

bighed:
    I just played an Alt shot game Best Of Famous Holes. I  just made a HIO on hole 12.. It wouldn`t let me save replay could you please get that back for me?  or at least explain to me what happened

In multiplayer games, chances to save a replay are limited (?by the situation, by the clock?). Fastest and therefore best chance is to enter "replay", then "share" and "copy URL".

You may then store it in a local file or on your profile wall while the game continues. As a positive side effect, this will be a permanent link, opposite to the link in the replay section which will expire when the replay is deleted.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 12:42 AM

Kayep51:
    Do you have a list of Ipad Friendly CC's that one might apply to. Really enjoyed my current Club but many of us are going to have to be looking elsewhere and don't want to have to keep jumping around or losing our Club rankings etc multiple times. I guess the issue is that not all Courses are compatible with IPads.

Yes, quite a few courses aren't available in mobile devices (yet?).

Next, CC rankings aren't affected when members leave.

I don't know of any list of that kind.

Some ideas for you:

- Change to a PC with Flash - more options, less limitations, but apparently some security issues with Flash.

- Post a request in the CC section of the forum to see what is available,

- Open your own "mobile" CC and invite new members in the CC section.

• sirkryszko1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:49 PM

how do u get to the welcome 2 wgt intro

• vern45
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:59 AM

where do i go to send wgt a message

• vern45
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 11:06 AM

. Message is the hole on 18 at Cabo Del Sol is the most unfair hole that i have ever seen. Jack Nicklaus told me he would nt ever put the hole there and he design this course. I know Jack very good and i show it to him.

• rockinray43
    8 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 11:36 AM

how do I get a bll back due to one of a many glitches yall refuse to fix

RSS