Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 1:14 PM

busterj62:
    What is a ranked round and how can i play it?

As Dougie said, play Strokeplay, single or multiplayer, also tournaments, Brackets or Clash events.

Do not

- play any other type of game, e.g. match, A/S, Skin, Blitz, CTTH.

- play in practice mode.

BTW: You played one ranked round recently at Kiawah ;)

• a1strokeman
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 4:36 PM

i want to complain that some how i have had my credits stolen some how that i paid for '' please replay back to me i had over 1200 hundred got off and eat dinner loged back on and now only 52 that's bull sht and i want my money back'' bad enuff losing money in games when wgt is running slow or what ever but have lost lot of money that way too. i spend about 20.00 a week here and i will not pay anymore i cant believe now stolden my credits i want my money back''''''' a1strokeman my e-mail is austin.mark@sbcglobal.net

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 4:42 PM

a1strokeman:

i want to complain that some how i have had my credits stolen some how that i paid for '' please replay back to me i had over 1200 hundred got off and eat dinner loged back on and now only 52 that's bull sht and i want my money back'' bad enuff losing money in games when wgt is running slow or what ever but have lost lot of money that way too. i spend about 20.00 a week here and i will not pay anymore i cant believe now stolden my credits i want my money back''''''' a1strokeman my e-mail is austin.mark@sbcglobal.net

Please submit a message to Support at the address below so that an agent can take a look at your account. Thank you.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

WGT

• HalOwens
    47 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:58 PM

I have been a member for 3 months. I have a member friend that wants to join my country club

How do I invite him  or draft him im. Please help.

Thanks, Hal

I asked my club owner but he has not replied yet. He normally is very fast answering.

prettyflybaby2@netzero.net

wgt name is HalOwens cc is " it takes a lot of balls to play like us"

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:22 PM

HalOwens:

I have been a member for 3 months. I have a member friend that wants to join my country club

How do I invite him  or draft him im. Please help.

Thanks, Hal

I asked my club owner but he has not replied yet. He normally is very fast answering.

prettyflybaby2@netzero.net

wgt name is HalOwens cc is " it takes a lot of balls to play like us"

He will need to request membership to the club then your Owner will need to accept them into the club.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Harley48
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:43 PM

have the owner of your country club send him an invite to join 

• colbd
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:10 PM

Different clubs and balls will increase the distance the ball goes.  Go to the pro shop and check out the options.  You do need to purchase these additional clubs and balls however

• tvance53
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 12:48 PM

why am I having trouble with the wgt kicking me off an not-keeping up with my wins an loses an my gir scores

• WalsallJack
    45 Posts
    Sat, Jan 3 2015 4:31 PM

Is it simply because win or lose, that has absolutely nothing to do with your Greens In Regulation average. If you hit every green in regulation but lose every game, your GIR score would be 100%. If only all of us could achieve that, virtually or really (just imagine).

• BigJImBig
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 11 2015 7:59 AM

end of game keeps saying we or the other parties forfieted or quit and we won or lost...but we all finished the game...????

RSS