Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Puz1406
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 7:55 AM

Hello WGT Team,

Will you be adding Cobra Irons to your pro shop?

Thank You,

Stan

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 10:42 AM

Puz1406:

Hello WGT Team,

Will you be adding Cobra Irons to your pro shop?

Thank You,

Stan

Probably not.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 11:07 AM

twinborg:
    this sucks i was playing a muti player game and using my club pass.  on the second hole i got my first hole in one.  everyone said hey nice shot. the next hole.  everyone qjuit and i didnt get my club xp points and i did not get credit for my hole in one

1) HIOs are credited in ranked strokeplay only (simple or tournament) - you lost nothing.

2) Using CC passes in MP games may be considered a major risk - better play them in singles, e.g. a one-holer to secure the CDP bonus.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 4:37 AM

twinborg:
    on the second hole i got my first hole in one.  everyone said hey nice shot. the next hole.  everyone qjuit

You can save a replay of the shot and it will be there after the round, whether the round is completed or not.  The Ace may not show up in your stats, but at least you'll have a record or it.  :-)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 7:01 AM

Dougie4042:
    twinborg:
    on the second hole i got my first hole in one.  everyone said hey nice shot. the next hole.  everyone qjuit

Man, that stinks!

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 5:15 PM

alosso:

twinborg:
    this sucks i was playing a muti player game and using my club pass.  on the second hole i got my first hole in one.  everyone said hey nice shot. the next hole.  everyone qjuit and i didnt get my club xp points and i did not get credit for my hole in one

1) HIOs are credited in ranked strokeplay only (simple or tournament) - you lost nothing.

2) Using CC passes in MP games may be considered a major risk - better play them in singles, e.g. a one-holer to secure the CDP bonus.

I got my first real hole in one playing by myself at a little course in County Donegal, Ireland. Had five since then all witnessed.

• WalsallJack
    45 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 10:17 AM

Hi there...today I placed an order with Vista Print and purchased a calendar - I should have received 2700 credits but have not. Please advise...thanks in advance.

• busterj62
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:50 PM

What is a ranked round and how can i play it?

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 12:28 PM

WalsallJack:
    Hi there...today I placed an order with Vista Print and purchased a calendar - I should have received 2700 credits but have not. Please advise...thanks in advance.

Click on "Support" on the "Earn Free Credits" page.  If you can't get satisfaction through them, then click on "Contact" at the bottom of this screen.  Then, click on "customer support."  

~Cheers~

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 12:59 PM

busterj62:
    What is a ranked round and how can i play it?

Click on "Help/FAQ" at the bottom of this page.  Under "Table Of Contents", click on "Stroke Play Tournaments."  Or, simply click on "Play Now" on your profile and then click on "Stroke Play" and play a round.  Make sure the game mode is set to "Ranked."  The round you play will count as a ranked round.

~Cheers~

RSS