Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • LeeJHerrick
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 8:23 AM

I would love to see an virtual Driving range and putting green to practice shots & putts so players ( New & Experienced ) can improve there skill. This would make playing more enjoyable

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 12:22 PM

LeeJHerrick:
    I would love to see an virtual Driving range and putting green to practice shots & putts so players ( New & Experienced ) can improve there skill. This would make playing more enjoyable

You can do that in Practice mode, on any course except CTTH, without consequence to your average. Hit the ball up to 10 times on each hole and earn XP's for it.

• Kayep51
    55 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 6:29 PM

My current CC Owner has decided it is too difficult to have both Flash Compatible and Ipad Members in the same group and has decided to stick with "flash format" which he uses(so certainly understand that choice). Do you have a list of Ipad Friendly CC's that one might apply to. Really enjoyed my current Club but many of us are going to have to be looking elsewhere and don't want to have to keep jumping around or losing our Club rankings etc multiple times. I guess the issue is that not all Courses are compatible with IPads. Many thanks as I really enjoy the Club experience.

• Floydzzzz
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 8:54 AM

Why is it that every course is far more difficult in a "ready-go" tournament than in a "stroke play" tournament?

• aug1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:28 AM

Why your engeneers do not give in my equitment the power state of the balls or remainder  hits number before the start of game?

Thx

• bobblue1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:03 AM

my game has become all but unplayable in the last 2weeks. the site is very jerkey and is very laggy. i have checked my system and all is well. this is the only site where i have any problems. can you help?

• thespaff
    44 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:55 AM

The new super fast speed on grns. is stupid and I will not be playing in any of those tourny's. A speed of 20, come on, maybe 15. Just saying !!

• Lucky1661
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:25 PM

Not able to use credits that were purchased. window say to finish the welcome to WGT before I can purchase equipment. Can anyone help me with this problem?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:27 PM

Lucky1661:

Not able to use credits that were purchased. window say to finish the welcome to WGT before I can purchase equipment. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Please try now.

- WGTdbloshoe

• bighed
    25 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 10:24 AM

2/7/15 11:20 am in Phoenix Az. I just played an Alt shot game Best Of Famous Holes. I  just made a HIO on hole 12.. It wouldn`t let me save replay could you please get that back for me?  or at least explain to me what happened .. I know how to save replays & I had room to save it Thank You

RSS