Fri, Mar 29 2019 4:15 PM

Trolling - get more funny GIFs at - http://worklad.co.uk/category/gifs/

you be careful out there .

• DoctorLarry
    4,278 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 4:47 PM

Robert1893:

santa084:
    Why does everyone say "you should have checked the old forum" Just because it was discussed years ago doesn't mean it's not worth discussing now. Maybe someone has a better solution, or if enough people complain, maybe just maybe they'll fix it

The reason is that the issue (i.e. camera angles) has been both raised and answered. With the issue that was raised, we know what the answer is. And bringing it up again for another discussion is not going to change reality. 

They can't add what they don't have. Additional people complaining about it isn't going to change that. That's why "everyone" says to check old threads.

I agree - and "old forums" is a bit misleading since I have seen this topic brought up numerous times in the past year.  Searching for answers usually provides useful results and can prevent so many repetitive threads.

And searching for this topic would provide clear reasons that WGT will NEVER add more camera angles than they already have.  That cake has been baked.

• ScottHope
    10,147 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 5:10 PM

Trolling - get more funny GIFs at - http://worklad.co.uk/category/gifs/

If a gif ever needed a backing track, it's this one.

• craigswan
    31,082 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:31 AM

suggestions then for backing track.

• craigswan
    31,082 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:31 AM

• craigswan
    31,082 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:39 AM

Black cats creep across my path
    Until I'm almost mad
    I must have 'roused the devil's wrath
    Cause all my luck is bad
    I make a date for golf and you can bet your life it rains
    I try to give a party and the guy upstairs complains
    I guess I'll go through life
    Just catchin' colds and missin' trains

Everything happens to me
    I never miss a thing
    I've had the measles and the mumps
    And every time I play an ace
    My partner always trumps
    Guess I'm just a fool who never looks before he jumps.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 4:48 AM

• ScottHope
    10,147 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 6:16 AM

craigswan:
    Ah...I wasn't looking for suggestions, there should be a play button in the top left corner of the gif.  : (

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 7:48 AM

YankeeJim:

He knows that, Don, been told 100 times along with all sorts of good advice. It goes in one ear and right out the other. I don't think the elevator goes to the top floor there.

Completely uncalled for YJ.  If you don't like what the guy (or anyone else for that matter) has to say then don't read/respond and insult people's intelligence just to increase your post count.  I see these posts from you all the time.  People like you make these forums completely worthless to others!

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 7:58 AM

TWEDLAKE:
    Completely uncalled for YJ.

Not exactly. Among other things, in previous (now deleted) threads, the OP has called people "stupid" and an "ass." So, I don't know that the responses he receives are uncalled for. 

RSS