Wed, Apr 3 2019 4:00 PM (93 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 5:21 AM

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 7:58 AM

santa084:
    Why does everyone say "you should have checked the old forum" Just because it was discussed years ago doesn't mean it's not worth discussing now. Maybe someone has a better solution, or if enough people complain, maybe just maybe they'll fix it

The reason is that the issue (i.e. camera angles) has been both raised and answered. With the issue that was raised, we know what the answer is. And bringing it up again for another discussion is not going to change reality. 

They can't add what they don't have. Additional people complaining about it isn't going to change that. That's why "everyone" says to check old threads. At some point, discussing it again amounts to:

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 8:02 AM

I stopped complaining years ago. I sure spent the money to improve and thought magic would happen. I did not take the time to really master this game. As the Eagles said, I am a victim of my own demise. I am not on here enough anymore to complain about a single thing. When I play a round I accept what I get and it goes in my stats. Seems simple and worry free now.

Squirrel Nutz

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 8:08 AM

Personally, I've decided I'm not good enough to complain. 

The other day, I lost a ball in the water on Wolf Creek. My response was, "Well, make stupid decisions, get stupid results."

Played on. Still got a par on the hole and finished with a 30. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 10:27 AM

TopShelf2010:
    If you're looking for a laugh this morning... read their Profile Blog
    I can see what you mean. Why do people play a game that they dislike so much? It is what it is, Onward

• JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 12:31 PM

DonCaron:
    YankeeJim:
    Heh, now you know what I meant about the elevator not going to the top. LOL
    Everytime I see a post from him, He's complaining about nothing. I wish they would put him on moderation

They have!

My bad for not going back into history and seeking 10 plus post about this issue, this was also to prove a point I sent to the help or lack there of desk ! 

My equipment is old and will be upgraded over time, I hope all the mods take note as to the post on here as posters have more than proven my point.

BTW if there has been so much said about this issue and by looking at past post you would think WGT could add a few extra line of code to help!!!!

And yes Inhave a huge blog post coming up on all the wonderful help from a few posters in this tread!!!

Thanks and have a great day!

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 1:49 PM
    seems odd....i use the ( worst putter) on wgt but still manage good rounds even with (bad camara angles)......maybe the issue here could possibly be the (player) and not wgt ......just a hunch.......ps love the video from father ted.....so funny
  • JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 1:52 PM

MGB01:
    seems odd....i use the ( worst putter) on wgt but still manage good rounds even with (bad camara angles)......maybe the issue here could possibly be the (player) and not wgt ......just a hunch.......ps love the video from father ted.....so funny

I’m not the greatest pyrotechnic putter on here.

I simply stated what I feel! According to Robert this has been beat like a dead horse.

Yet no fix?

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 2:30 PM

MGB01:

While I agree with your larger point, in my opinion, the putter he has actually is worse than yours. I had that putter for a short while but sold it back because it was really bad. I went back to the starter putter until I got to the Level 70 versa. The putter he has really is that bad. 

RSS