Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:01 PM
    FREE DOTTY NOW!!!!!
  • bluey403
    1,528 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:23 PM

Pretty much everything that has needed to be said has been. I would just like to add one thing.

I would stake my life on Dotty's integrity. We have played WGT and chatted on skype for almost 5 years. It was actually me that convinced Dotty to join SEL, a club that he is now a very proud owner.

Obviously a mistake has been made by whoever presides over these matters and hopefully this mistake will be rectified promptly.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:51 PM

I enjoyed my time at SEL. Dotty was part of that. From playing A/S games to giving me some needed help with the game.

Some of the things WGT does makes me shake my head. This isn't one of those times.

This is one of those WTF are they thinking times. 

They have been offered proof that Dotty is not a multi-accounter and refuse to act.

That really doesn't surprise me as WGT isn't exactly known for admitting a mistake. If they actually do reinstate Dotty don't be surprised if they blame the whole mess on a ' glitch '.

So WGT, if you won't do the right thing and reinstate Dotty, the least you could do is turn ownership back over to Top.

SEL has been around for a long time. Are really you going to ruin a club?

Bad news WGT. The proctologist called. He still can't find your head.

• carlosdev
    2,533 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:59 PM

If all above things fail, reach out to Topgolf in Facebook narrate your whole story  and also Email Topgolf Zendesk with the whole story again. Dotty should do it.

Once you message them. they will ask for your phone numbers etc. I will show you an example of how they sent me a text back when I was banned. Varun is my Indian name incase if u r wondering lol :D :D 

"Thank you for your message and information, Varun. Could you please provide us with your contact information (full name and phone number) so we can have a Senior Manager reach out to you? Thanks"

If it reaches them, this will be their response. Don't fail to mention your Time Zone too n that you are from www.wgt.com. They will call you..

. Lets see if this works. 

- Carl

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 11:39 PM

Dotty is a class act in every possible way. And the mean thing is: He is unguilty!

WGT: FREE DOTTY!

• xxDannyxxo
    197 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:29 AM

WGT need to looking for the real cheats in this game 

i mean c,mom Dotty being a multi ,dont make me laugh wgt 

you make me laugh enough with vem.

as already said time & time again in this thread dotty is one of the nicest & kindest people 

you are likely to virtually meet, agree thats not proof that hes a milti but surely if the original account is still active (why) & its gonna be a different ip of dottys how can it be a multi.

FREE DOTTY.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 1:05 AM

New day...new Dawn. 

Thanks all for support and more so advice.

Dotty has read this thread and is moved.

On reflection please don't hammer wgt....they will sort it.

I have faith.

If faith proves to be fruitless......well thats for another day ;-)

OK. ....need some real life time.....laters.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 2:28 AM

The Rabbit Warren CC offers its full support to the cause.

This is just an almighty SNAFU by WGT

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:11 AM

as a member of sel for over two years and a wgt player for nearly three years it saddens me to see this situation I cant say any more than what has already been said about this situation and thanks to those outside of sel for your support

I just cant see how a company wgt/topgolf can seem so unhelpful in situations like these its as if they do not care about the people that line their pockets

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:21 AM

I don't know Paul too well, but we had a very good chat during this year's world cup where he's been part of a great team of organizers for several years now. He treated everyone on our team very respectfully and even was the first (and to date only) person to compliment me on my logo choice :) It would be a shame to lose someone like him who does this work for the broader WGT community.

Having been on the wrong end of such a false decision by WGT a few years ago I can feel for him, but I'm confident whoever's responsible will correct the mistake in due time. Good luck!

RSS