Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:16 PM

As others have said, pretty flabbergasted by this whole, increasingly sorry affair.

Anyone who’s got to know Dotty reasonably well will attest to what an unstintingly kind, helpful and thoroughly decent soul this guy is.

More importantly he’s patently a bloke with absolute integrity.

You’ve made a mistake WGT/TopGolf and an innocent man’s reputation is at stake here. That just isn’t right.

Please see sense, look at the overwhelming evidence and allow an honest, decent bloke to get his account back as soon as is physically possible. 

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:22 PM

bubbsboy:

Support (WGT)

Nov 19, 12:12 PM MST

Hi,
    Thank you for the message. This account has been determined to be a multi account for SIMOVOICE and will remain closed.

Well for how I read this msg the multiaccounter should be me and not Paul, he shouldn't exist at all, am I right ? lol

Tyvm all for the kind words for me, but as I wrote before I'm so sure I'm not Paul that you can ask my wife... well better not :))

Seriously, in my opinion it's only a question of giving WGT the right information they need and the time to do their job.

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:27 PM

Cheers Simo you have proven yourself to be a real stand up Guy, Hats off Sir..!

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:29 PM

Borat74:

F***in Good job they dont know your Nickname Chris,LMAO

Isn't it Mfags or something :)

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:31 PM

pipala:

Borat74:

F***in Good job they dont know your Nickname Chris,LMAO

Isn't it Mfags or something :)

LMAO Mags will be here shortly to quash that Pip :-)  (Honest)

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 1:51 PM

Full support to SEL and Dotty in this colossal screw up One of the most respected clubs in this game that 100% freely gives of themselves to the WGT community throughout the year.What a horrible position to be put into, for a club as well done as this one is. One can only hope that WGT does not just ignore this like any other (and mostly rightful) account closures and acts immediately after the weekend here to clear this up and right an obvious wrong.

Best wishes to SEL and the two players being put out by this.

TP

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 2:16 PM

We were all dumbfounded, when we heard the news cca 3 weeks ago. And even more with each passing day, seeing it still wasn't resolved.

I could say the nicest things about Paul, but still couldn't do him justice. He has the biggest heart and is honest to a fault. I'll never meet him in real life, but I'd trust his word over anyone's and proudly call a friend. And my gut is usually not wrong.

I never had the privilege to play or interact with Simo, but from everything I heard now, he's a true gentleman, who's reputation was equally and wrongly tarnished by this, despite notbeing banned. And I thank him for coming here to shed more light on this nonsense and support the truth.

And the truth is, WGT likely saw some activity years ago between friends and made this horrible mistake. Which they seem reluctant to rectify, despite the desire and ability to show proof by everyone accused. Please, WGT, own up to your mistake and do the right thing.

Some may think, why bother, it's only a game. But to us this online virtual community is family. And you don't mess with our family!

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 2:35 PM

What a shamozzle!

Hopefully Wgt will be fair and look into this again and the decision is then reversed on appeal.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 2:51 PM

Thanks all.

Please see dotty's last play date regarding how long this has been going on.

I/we only took to this forum after the last message yesterday from wgt which I have posted on here.

We were expecting dotty to be back but the door was slammed shut.....

We are now hoping they ain't thrown away the key.

• bobbird88
    223 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 3:34 PM

Whatever the case details and process, there needs to be transparency on all fronts.

RSS