Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 4:31 PM

With many people striving for their 15 minutes of fame by pronouncing their viewpoints, we all have gotten used to online proclamations about something or other .

Cyberspace more easily allows birds of a feather to flock together, .

Online you can argue at whatever speed you want: If you say something nasty now, to my face, I might not have a quick comeback.. On the internet I’ve time to word my response to you properly, edit it, research it and rewrite, perhaps even find an image of you and deface it. Online, the potential to choose and sharpen conversational weapons means arguments ramp up and become emotionally charged faster than face to face..

We’re wired to win..

Work Working GIF by jjjjjohn - Find & Share on GIPHY

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 2:57 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 12:21 PM

craigswan:
    With many people striving for their 15 minutes of fame by pronouncing their viewpoints

I thought it was quite an interesting article, as much as in the cut bits as the copied sections.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 1:15 PM

DodgyPutter:

craigswan:
    With many people striving for their 15 minutes of fame by pronouncing their viewpoints

I thought it was quite an interesting article, as much as in the cut bits as the copied sections.

I can certainly see why Craig is such a huge fan of Henry. They both subscribe to the same school of producing "original" thought.

But, I guess when one posts over 1000 times in the same thread, it's difficult to be original in all of them.

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 1:41 AM

Sorry .

Wrong thread .

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 1:44 AM

Me and My Golf golf driving driver trickshot GIF

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 1:49 AM

golf putt GIF by tylaum

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 1:57 AM

Thinking about making a big change in your life .

You should do it - people who decide to make a change end up happier than those who don't. .

When I said I was thinking of deleting this post they told me it would make everyone happier..

People who make major decisions based on a coin toss are happier .

RSS