Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • almancini
    203 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 11:06 PM

Good Luck with CHUCKIE (Coordinator Henrys Unit Covid Kawa Intergrated Enforcement)

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 3:22 AM

Does anyone know if you can still use a swing bot in this game? 

• craigswan
    30,991 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 3:33 AM

Hire me henry .

I could be your oversea's advisor .

• craigswan
    30,991 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 3:34 AM

So Excited Sticker by Playful Paper

• craigswan
    30,991 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 3:56 AM

Henry .

We need a comment from you on this latest story .

With prisons and jails in danger of becoming breeding grounds for the coronavirus, the White House has come up with a novel way of releasing criminals back into society earlier than their initial sentences demanded

While not classed as parole, the idea, the brainchild of The Federal Department of Corrections and circuit court judges across the country, came after they had been looking for answers to the situation.

The idea is cheap and simple and will ensure the public's safety, according to a tweet posted by Vice President Pence.

A government spokeswoman explained the plan.

"We are going to release every prisoner convicted of mugging and street crime, and make them wear a bell around their neck. The idea came from several judges who said that they put bells around their cat's necks, which warns birds that the cat is approaching and likely to pounce. We are going to put bells on collars around these muggers necks....so if they creep up on anybody, they can be heard and the intended victim can be alerted and run away."

Some people are concerned that the idea is flawed..

Florida State attorney Dave Crumb said, "It is all well and good having these criminals, muggers and thieves running around with bells attached to their necks, and I agree that it is a cheap, economical and effective way of warning people that a mugger or robber is approaching, however, I feel muggers will start targeting deaf people, who can't hear the bell. What about them?"

Despite the concern, the first prisoners will be set free on Monday,

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 3:17 PM

Craig, thank you for the question regarding releasing prisoners and putting bells around their necks.   

First of all the bells is such a ridiculous idea, it must be a joke.  It would not work - or have such little benefit, it would not be worth the effort and embarrassment of implementing such a dumb plan.   Really... don't you think criminals are smart enough to figure out ways to silence the bells?

Anyways, the release of prisoners early is a good idea.  However, they should only release prisoners sentenced on "NON-VIOLENT" crimes.     Half of the prisons populations are people who are in there for drinking and driving offenses, white collar crimes, REPEAT petty thefts and break ins, minor drug possession.    Release those and have them check in to mandatory classes to deal with their issue.   If the prisons were 1/2 as crowded, it would be much simpler to keep people safe with social distancing and strict covid regulations.

I have not examined the plan put in place, but I am assuming this may be what they are doing.    They will not be releasing dangerous criminals and murders.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 2:41 PM

HenryKawa:
    First of all the bells is such a ridiculous idea, it must be a joke. 

Really? from such an impeccable source too.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 8:17 PM

DodgyPutter:

HenryKawa:

Dodgy, be nice.  I know you can do it if you try really hard.  Lets be friends.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 12:55 PM

HenryKawa:

DodgyPutter:

HenryKawa:

Dodgy, be nice.  I know you can do it if you try really hard.

That was me being nice ;-)

• craigswan
    30,991 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:05 AM

DANTH'S LAW states that "if you have to insist that you’ve won an internet argument, you’ve probably lost badly.".

is it possible to win an argument on the internet?

The sign that you’ve won the argument is when they just go quiet and pretend it never happened...

RSS