Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 6:54 PM

HENRY IS BACK HOME!  Its cold.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 8:27 PM

HenryKawa:

310 to Yuma.  The movie.   I did see it when it came out.  I have to watch it again, now that I've been there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh but which one Henry.  There are 2 different ones.  The original and the remake.

Quick, everyone, look it up.  I have seen both and know who is in both, without looking it up.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 3:14 AM

russel crowe and one of them fonda's .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 3:23 AM

So henry - are you wearing a white hat or a black one .

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:31 AM

craigswan:

Correct on the remake, but nope on the original.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:20 AM

garyk49:

craigswan:

Correct on the remake, but nope on the original.

sorry Gary.  I had to look it up.   I'm sure everyone knows this, but the BEST site to look up anything to do with movies or tv is www.IMDB.com

The answer for the original 310 to Yuma:  1957 - with Glenn Ford, Van Heflin, Felicia Farr, Leora Dana

• jayzach
    380 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

ScottHope:
    He does a nice data table though, plain......but nice.  : )

I am quite sure I will receive backlash for this but, with all due respect, regardless of the competition he has faced, you have to admit that the stats listed are impressive.

Yes, playing lesser competition inflates stats. But with that being said, a win is a win. And, as of late, he has been playing against those equal or above his tier... and holding his own.

Maybe it is time to show him some respect?

I will admit, that for me personally, the constant bragging is annoying. But if you were to take away his name, and simply look at the Win/Loss record, you have to be impressed.

Don

He is 5-3 against TL and 5-5 against Champions...He has NO games against TC  NOT impressed!

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 9:07 AM

Click here to play this video
    TOP GOLF - SCOTTSDALE .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 9:21 AM

Disaster Avoided!  Likely no one cares, but I will tell you my story anyways.  LOL.

W A R N I N G:     If you don't want to be bored, don't read this!

When we returned home from Phoenix area, out house was fairly cold.  Well if you live in a Northern climate, you know if your heat goes out in the middle of winter, the water pipes freeze and crack and your toilets break and flood the house.  When the house warms up again, you have a major flood in the house.   Well one of our furnaces malfunctioned.   Lucky we have two furnaces and the second one kept the main floor warm enough not to freeze the pipes. 

Being that we got home on Saturday evening and today is Sunday, I couldn't get anyone to come fix it because they said, they are unable to get parts on Sunday anyways.  House getting colder in this -28 temperature, I was forced to fix it myself.   The motor would not turn the fan.  If I took the belt off the fan, the motor would turn.  So it looked like the fan bearings may have been seized.  I took the fan out, cleaned and oiled the bearings.  I also found a spare bigger 1/3 horse motor kicking around to replace the 1/4 horse motor.  Put it back together and vwalla!!!  It worked.  I got heat.    It sounds simple, but the whole process took several hours of testing, cleaning, oiling, etc.  OH... forgot to mention.  I couldn't get the pilot flame to stay on, so fortunately I always keep a spare thermocouple (just in case).  Replaced the thermocouple and VWALLA!  LOL.

Temporary fix by an amateur  - I hope my house doesn't burn down.

Once our climate warms up, I think I will replace both my OLD furnaces with new Energy Efficient furnaces.   Total cost about $12,000.00.  I know because my son just replaced both his furnaces and that's what it cost him.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 9:34 AM

craigswan:

So henry - are you wearing a white hat or a black one .

LOL.  Always white!

RSS