Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 7:47 PM

bubbsboy:

Cant believe some of the many posts ive read over the years are from that fine looking man seated in pic (and you not so bad yourself Mr Ducati), instead of ramblings from a spotty teenager.

Which makes me more mixed up as i beg the question why ?

I will never fathom that out im afraid.

Thank you bubbs.  Why?   I will explain some day, but for now I will just say I'm sorry.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 9:31 PM

opyeuclid:

Edit :  pic of the day .

OPY

Uh-oh, an Andyson warning.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 7:08 AM

garyk49:

gonfission:

Hot, spicy, & bloody. Oh my!

Oh, No, Joe, you didn't just say that!!!!!

Gary.  I consider Joe to be one of my favorite people on WGT (friends).  He says things in fun.   I hope to meet with him and others on their next golf get together.  If I am invited.

I encourage others to meet in person.  It's weird meeting for the first time yet feeling that bond like you've been friends for years.  It's kind of nice.  I liked it a lot,

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 8:09 AM

Nice to see Henry is a real person and not a robot from the future sent to make us mere mortals accept our lowly status.  Kudos to you for showing up the the meet, looks like it was a good time.

I see you green now and then Henry and send a game invitation but, sadly, it has gone unnoticed up to now.  I'm pretty much retired from the game now so a friendly game is all I'm interested in these days.

One with the greatest WGT player ever would be cool : )

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 11:26 AM

Ducati916:

Nice picture of you two!  You should put this on your profile page Henry under the blog section. 

Glad you had a good time.

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 1:14 PM

Krikey!

Way to gain back the street cred Henry.

After seeing Dan's suggestion for his dinner, ( words eaten) I don't think you can fit any more credibility in the bottle. Better get a 30 pack

I always knew you were a jolly good bean...

HenryKawa:
    Gary.  I consider Joe to be one of my favorite people on WGT (friends).  He says things in fun.   I hope to meet with him and others on their next golf get together.  If I am invited

Damn straight you do

Darn right I do

Eternal hope is always rewarded. Disney told me that...

I extended an invite to Henry to come to Cape Cod last year, let's make it official & flip it over to > Any damn time, & any damn place, with any SOB's brave enough!!

I can think of no person I would have a smashingly grand time with. I've already been with mrcaddie, so, this would be a close second, if not a tie on the comedic value front

Ran it by my co-pilot, he approves. Wait, I'm an agnostic. Shows you how much I know

Image result for golf jesus

Can't get any better than that ^^^   Can I get an "AMEN" ;-)  ✌👍👍

Say what you want about Henry, However, he has been the ONLY one capable off bringing Opy's reformed status, back to the troll he once was... LMMFBO

Good on Opy

Even if it was just for a short time period, you have to give props, when props are due

That was divine......

)-}}}}}*>----------------------<*{{{{{-(

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 6:30 AM

What an awesome photo that is!

You two look great and I can tell from the picture you're fine gentlemen, both of you.

Thanks for sharing it with us and you keep on having a wonderful & safe trip, Henry. :-)

Simon

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 8:47 AM
    We spent a couple days in Yuma, and this morning on our way to Sun Lakes. Nice weather now. Much better than the -28 degrees in Winnipeg today. If anyone from WGT is going to be around the Sun Lakes, Casa Grande, Tucson, Phoenix area, let me know. Would be nice to get together for a coffee or lunch or drinks.
  • Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 11:55 AM

Glad you are having fun Henry!

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 5:19 AM

HenryKawa:
      I hope to meet with him and others on their next golf get together.  If I am invited.

UPDATE

Henry, we have a confirmed third for our foursome

I'm not going to say who, however you'll be pleasantly surprised

Better fly, rather than drive. be cheaper to rent a car while you're here to see the sites. We have one of the top ten beaches in the world, according to some vacation site.

Can't throw a ball, or Frisbee. If you want to sit stoically and cook like a fava beean, you're good to go. Province Town, at the tip of the cape is a must see. The GBLTQ community is quite fascinating to see.

Really, it is. Best set of legs I've ever seen, (I've seen a lot up close) belonged to a guy dressed as Cher in fishnet stockings, on a motorized skate board, handing out flyers for the afternoon tea ceremony.

Amazing cultural show. Enter with open mind, and receive insights to a world less known. Some of the most grounded people I've met, ever.

You will leave a better carbon based life form...

So, the dynamic duo, (you & me) will pair up with 2 others, (one now) for some golf on the astral plane...

Calling one more brave soul... Do I hear a courageous person out there?

Time & place to be set to accommodate all entrants. Maybe you could visit the Big Apple & we meet out there somewhere.

Practice Henry. Don't forget to bring some BLING......

RSS