Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 7:40 PM

Ladychipper:

Glad you are having fun Henry!

Thank you Marion.   I have not logged into WGT for a few days.  Left Sun Lakes, now at Casa Grande for a night, then we are heading back to CANADA.    BOOOOO!!!!

gofission is setting up a golf game in the future.  I hope my boss lets me go (my wife).  She's a good lady having to put up with me all these years.  I've embarrased her more than once with my little pranks.  One of my favorite is coming out of the bathroom at an airport gate waiting area with a trail of toilet paper dragging behind me either on my shoe or from the back of my pants.  It's fun to see people's reactions:  some laugh, some try to politely let me know.....  My wife, embarrased, pretends not to know me,

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 9:37 PM

Hey Henry, try this one on your wife:

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 12:55 AM

Good morning henry .

Making friends out there i see .

yuma .

Was there a film called the 2.10pm to yuma .

13419223_1117148901691048_4138767013982465284_n

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 1:00 AM

Dubai was great henry .

Check out them friday brunches .

I said, oh baby, all I want
    But I ain't got you
    I said, oh baby, all I got
    Is the Dubai blues, 
    I got the Dubai blues, yeah.
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 6:29 AM

LOL.  Duckster, Ilike it.  I will have to make myself one of those gadgets... 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 6:36 AM

craigswan:

Dubai was great henry .

Check out them friday brunches 

It's nice to see you had a great time in Dubai.   Dubai is on my bucket list for sure.   Some day in the future.

I did check out some buffet brunches, but got a little carried away - trying to stay away from food for awhile.

310 to Yuma.  The movie.   I did see it when it came out.  I have to watch it again, now that I've been there.

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 7:36 AM

HenryKawa:
    gofission is setting up a golf game in the future.  I hope my boss lets me go (my wife).  She's a good lady having to put up with me all these years.  I've embarrased her more than once with my little pranks.  One of my favorite is coming out of the bathroom at an airport gate waiting area with a trail of toilet paper dragging behind me either on my shoe or from the back of my pants.  It's fun to see people's reactions:  some laugh, some try to politely let me know.....  My wife, embarrased, pretends not to know me,

Ha Ha now that's funny.  Sounds like my husband.  He walks in a store and walks hunched over and limps.  I walk way ahead of him.  LOL!

I bet she will let you go especially if you let her drive the cart.  :-)

Here is an example of hunched over limp:

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 3:46 AM

Ladychipper:
    I bet she will let you go especially if you let her drive the cart.  :-)

Then the 4th has to ride by his/her lonesome, ;-(

Of course your significant other's can come. Imagine two full carts of women's instruction on every hole...  YIKES!

Truth be told, I love playing with women...

What do you call a group of gals now?

A bevy of babes?

A gaggle of girls?

A cluster of fluster?

A coterie of control?

A vex of verbiage?

"Murder" was given to a bunch of crows. Someone dropped the ball on that one ;-)

Just joshing Marion. Glad to hear your husband is a goofball... world needs more

--------------------<*{{{{{-(

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 4:11 AM

gonfission:
    Of course your significant other's can come. Imagine two full carts of women's instruction on every hole...  YIKES!
    At that moment, the "hubby rule" turns into a "wifey rule" (rule 10.2 / 2019, advice).

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 12:20 PM

gonfission:

I don't know why, but when I read this, the word "albatross" popped into my mind......

;)

RSS