Help › Forums

Being moderated-my take.

Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM (137 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:00 PM

“Neither if you are qualified to diagnose”. You said that  

Alzheimer’s kicking in?

i qualified my response and why I said what I said. And that it wasn’t a diagnosis.  

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 8:06 PM

ct690911:
    Paul has always struck me as verbose, but basically harmless with his posts. He is not an overt narcissist like some nor is he a BS'er.

Unfortunately, his recent posts after being released from moderation indicate otherwise.  

pdb1:

I would also beat either one of you half of the time we played . Anytime .

As far as my WGT knowledge . I have both of you beat by many years . My self awareness is sharp as a tack . Cognitive skills are way above normal .

If that's not narcissism and BS, I don't know what is.

Based on his voluminous posts in that thread, I would say he's learned nothing here.  It's truly sad to see 🙁

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 1:56 AM

When the sea slug gets parasites, it rips its own head off and grows an entire new body..

Bit like wgt forums then .

If I ripped my own head off my body, I'd be besides myself. .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 3:10 AM

Flame baiting is a term that springs to mind.  This stopped when WGT took him out of moderation but it seems you wanted to stir it up again.

Mythanatos:

pdb1:
      Good grief man . I didn't ask you . Nobody asked you . Neither of you are qualified to make any diagnosis on anyone .

Figured this part above it all needed to be addressed.

Diagnosis. I didn't make one. I just made a general assessment without a diagnosis.

Now as to me, because you pushed it. 

That (What was partially quoted by you and fully by me) was in a post answering Sam and myself and was addressed mainly to Sam as your skillfull editing managed to hide .

I know that Sam . Who the F cares what he thinks about me . And what business is it of yours either Sam ?

Good grief man . I didn't ask you . Nobody asked you . Neither of you are qualified to make any diagnosis on anyone .

There are others, apart from me, that could be the second part of "both" you are just one of them.

and so we go on to....

Mythanatos:

I'm a dentist. got my doctorate at 23. Could have done anything i wanted including med school. I'm that kind of test taker. Wanted the independence of a dental practice as opposed to groups and hospitals.

What i do is see 20-30 patients a day. And i've done it for 30 years now. Dentists are often the first medical professional to catch alot of  problems. Many people see us more than they see their MD. The number of cases of where we see a High blood pressure that we've referred that got diagnosed as hypertension is in the 100s over the years.

What I also have seen are all kinds of mental disorders and problems. Autism of various types, tourette's, alzheimers, dementia of various origins , anxiety of various degrees, depression  etc. Also with these sometimes I'm the first person that tells a spouse or a child that they should probably get their family member evaluated by an MD.

So... when i say that i don't think your synapses are  connecting right. I'm not making a diagnosis but an observation.  As to what that medical diagnosis is i leave that to the people that can legally make that determination. 

You could have just said, you're right I'm not qualified (if you had to make it about you).

SPAMMING AND/OR TROLLING

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:

• repeatedly communicating the same or similar message

• creating, participating or perpetuating conversations with the intention of causing unrest within the community •

• communicating in a harmfully deceptive manner  

• joining a conversation with the intention of derailing it

• communicating in a harmfully deceptive manner

If anyone accidently gives wrong information which guideline would that be against?  I'm not saying I never do anything wrong but I think what is happening in this thread now is certainly described in the first two.  

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 5:27 AM

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 5:59 AM

SamSpayed:
    Based on his voluminous posts in that thread, I would say he's learned nothing here.  It's truly sad to see

Seems our only hope is that he's not vaccinated.

The forums need a vaccine as there is an out of control virus running rampant.

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 11:12 AM

Ockham's Broom - the principle whereby inconvenient facts are swept under the carpet .

I like you paul .

Your like me a bit different .

And we both tend to go on a little bit .

Like a dog with a bone obsessive .

That is how we have over 20,000 posts each .

I am luckier than you though .

People just ignore me mostly .

Keep posting .

Occam's  Razor - a proposed addition .

RSS