Forums

Help › Forums

Side betting?

Tue, Jan 25 2022 12:59 PM (25 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:03 AM

Hey Guys, I was in a match and was asked if I want to do a little bet. My question..is this allowed? and if the other party doesn’t pay, consequence? 

Thanks

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:18 AM

I would only do that with friends. I can't think of any way to make a player face any consequences for not paying up. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:33 AM

• Robert1893
    7,647 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:37 AM

SlickHunter:

Hey Guys, I was in a match and was asked if I want to do a little bet. My question..is this allowed? and if the other party doesn’t pay, consequence? 

Thanks

I don't know if it's allowed, but I wouldn't trust anyone who wants to do some side bets. But that's just me. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:48 AM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:

Thanks

While I haven't read the T&C's in awhile, you can read for yourself....

Terms & Conditions

Reading them might confuse you ever more... LOL

Don

Thanks for the article. Think I’ve red that before when I first started.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 8:49 AM

Ok thanks guys. I’ll just decline when ask again.

• Mythanatos
    2,199 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 12:50 PM

SlickHunter:

Ok thanks guys. I’ll just decline when ask again.

First understand that most who post here are PC only users.  I'm going to speak from a mobile user's perspective. ( i play both)

So for mobile:

i've done side bets for sleeves of balls.

i've also had people offer me sleeves of balls in bellagio coin room to throw the match to them. and sometimes even offer me 5 passes.

i've never had someone not pay what they promised. I'm sure it will eventually  happen but if you enjoy playing for something else I think you won't be disappointed very often in the people that play this game. 

I was suspicious myself  the first time but as i said i have yet to be taken advantage of. the upper level crew is a fairly honest bunch.

It wouldn't take long to spread the word in the mobile ranks even without posting it in forums. The Bellagio regulars are only around 150 players or less. and there are about 7 clubs that make up 90% of the players.

While i'm the only one in my club that plays bellagio that level is pretty tight. It wouldn't take much from me to spread the word where it needs to go.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 1:09 PM

Members in the club I'm in have reported some players reneging on these side bets. We're all mobile players. I won't name names, but I wouldn't accept any side bets from players I don't know.

Happened in Bellagio too, so @Mythanatos I'm surprised you haven't heard about or experienced it. Though I hope you don't experience it mate.

• Mythanatos
    2,199 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 2:14 PM

give me the name in game sometime. :D

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 2:30 PM

Lol will do mate. 

RSS