Side betting?

Tue, Jan 25 2022 12:59 PM (25 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,743 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 4:14 PM

SlickHunter:

Infyniti:

CEverett12:

Why not just play a challenge match ?   Does mobile have that option ? 

no.

no match play.

no alt shots.

no challenges.

no skins.

no cabo

no whistler

Hopefully WGT has mercy on us Mobile users, and give us a little taste of what PC has. I have this game installed on PC, but Mobile has better graphics, and convenience. 

Why not try playing the "PCEA" on your PC....I mean is exactly the same as "Mobile format" ...But with SOME of the advantages of PC (skins,Challenge match play etc....)  And if you like touchscreen to play most laptops have that feature nowadays ....

JD

• JDGHOST
    6,743 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 4:19 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Wutpa:
    In what way was it terrible? Could you expand on that?

I wouldn't bother. The guy sounds more like advertising. Isn't this against the posting guidelines? Surprised to see it actually went through the moderators.

Yeah he own's stock in the mobile version I guess......No one would say that after playing both versions....

"I'll take the 5 inch phone screen for better play.. for a 1000 coins.... Alex"....LMAO

• CornishDon
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 7:18 AM

Side betting in general, is a pretty good idea, because you lose less money or you don't lose at all.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 8:21 AM

Wutpa:

SimonTheBeetle:

Wutpa:
    In what way was it terrible? Could you expand on that?

I wouldn't bother. The guy sounds more like advertising. Isn't this against the posting guidelines? Surprised to see it actually went through the moderators.

Yes, it sounded as if the golf game was getting in the way of his betting, but I thought I'd try to take his comment at face value.

Maybe it just has to be more adaptable :-/ 

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 12:59 PM

NICO - 

Example of Bots replying to Bots.

This is like guys posing as girls to pick up other guys posing as girls - LMAO

This thread was revived by a Bot who also revived another old thread in order to post links.

RSS