Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:05 PM

Good findins' there , whoosh. I'm  gonna talk to the powers that be, an' see iffin' they can't turn off the alien cloaking device that's obviously hidin' these last two signs. We appear to be at a stand still, as our many intrepid explorers have been pounding these last two holes relentlessly, with no further results. I'm a tad battle fatigued meself, it's been a grueling  adventure so far, but, without a little divine intervention, I'm not convinced, this mission will be accomplished.  I think we could all use a little carrot at the end of the stick.

Doc :)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:12 AM

Hi Doc

I had a word in the right ears it seems, and got my good friend ( no relation although it's been said we look alike ), to come along and help. Yes, none other than that rugged, all action hero type Bare Thrills showed up, armed with a flamethrower, and set about clearing all types of brush and that terrible trumphair fescue out of our way.

I think he has built a hut and eaten the leftovers. He's also wants to meet your good self and Yancy, as a bug and insect eating celebrity of some standing, he's heard about your exploits and has brought along, dug out, some fat, wriggly examples for a cold buffet.

Trying hard to stay with you now ....

Rich

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 5:05 AM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:05 PM

Outstanding Rich  !

By the powers vested in me, I hereby promote you to " Master Sergeant at Arms ". Deploying  " Bare Thrills " was a true stroke of genius worthy of that rank. Carry on , my good man. As for the bug buffet, that's more of Yancy's dealio than mine, but , Opy may join in.

Don,

Way to keep the faith, sir.  I salute your dedication in the face of adversity. I too remain certain, that with a properly motivated group of individuals ( such as yourself ), there can be no other outcome.

Stay with us now.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 5:45 AM

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 7:05 AM

TopShelf2010:

Nothing new to report my fellow hunters.

Running out of ideas on where to search.

It seems like the more you search, the more your eyes play tricks on you.

I hear you there Don, wore out a pair of shoes and bent two wedges last week. Happily the electrical burn has cleared up but my wrists hurt like hell.

Bare Thrills ran out of fuel and, after a couple of brush fires, caught his 'chopper out of there.

My eyes scanning everything though, has become a habit and something for a later date maybe, spotted at Pebble B.tch Beach last week

these tracks caught my eye. Where they were headed didn't look good so I ventured closer

There are more tracks, something's gone over here, but it was tough going, chipping my way down. I could see wreckage, and a lot of balls down there but no signs of life.

Loading up the rocks, time to get out there again. Happy hunting guys!

Shorter pivot - Longer divot

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 1:28 PM

Hello -- I am Yancy
    Way to hang in here people. DocMoose is a natural born leader, he is

Was on a necessarables trip to the past gathering intel for this cyrptic conondrum.
    Please stay tuned later this pm or tomorrow -- there is some new intel to share and am currently waitins on more --- we still got this...its still good.

Sincerely --- I am Yancy

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2018 2:30 PM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 4:00 AM

As far as theoryables go, this could be a solid, soldier. It also appears from the amount of dark matter they left behind, that they may be using it to power the cloaking device which is hiding the signs on #8 & #9. Stay safe out there, as I feel we are closing in on this.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 10:13 AM

I happened upon a toy frog on hole #9 up there on Chambers and whatnots... 

...turned out it was a croaking device.

👽👽👽

RSS