Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 4:56 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 12:30 AM

TopShelf2010:

I have been "seeing" things on a multitude of courses that I have never seen before this investigation began. Buildings, Electrical Boxes, etc.

Something fishy going on.

The Alien Colonization Operation Has Begun -- Using Our Golf Courses

I am cereal -- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 9:37 AM

We didn't listen - We didn't listen

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 11:40 AM

Anyone participatables in this epic mission whom wants a "player card" --- simply send me a picture and our intern Ryan will hook you right up!
    "Stay With Us Now"
    Regards, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 11:44 AM

So, while I (this is Yancy) am killing the daylight hours all up here in Washington State at the Chambers Bay by going thru me archivals and such via USB donglers. Lookie here please. Wanna say that I have seen this as well -- cant remember much at the moment.....anybody remember seeing a "Nessie" all up on the WGT Chambers Bays?
    Can vouch for the integrity of "Quijotazo" & whatnots   THX --- Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 1:49 PM

Mr. Ambassador, 

It would seem that , given the increasing number of peoples seein' things all up on CB, we may want to ask WGT for breathing apparatus in the pro shop for our avatars. Apparently, kickin' up so much turf from wedgin' the rough in search of them signs has endangered the air quality by introducing high levels of sillycyben spores. I'm good to go, as I gots my suit, but, we may want to issue a warning for those not so well equipped. Other than that, nuthin' new to report.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 2:10 PM

drmoose:

It would seem that , given the increasing number of peoples seein' things all up on CB, we may want to ask WGT for breathing apparatus in the pro shop for our avatars. Apparently, kickin' up so much turf from wedgin' the rough in search of them signs has endangered the air quality by introducing high levels of sillycyben spores. I'm good to go, as I gots my suit, but, we may want to issue a warning for those not so well equipped. Other than that, nuthin' new to report.

Doc :)

Roger. That. Doc.
    Now I tried to forget about what I found up here 2 nights ago around the "lone tree" at the Chambers Bay. But, our intern Ryan is highly motivated right now & we got clip #2 right here & the shocking- across the board - epiconical end video #3 up next. I am still in a high anxiety state & casnt watch this one, but you all should. Thinking this shows "they" know we are here & "they" know you sign hunters are here on this WGT and these are reactables meant to intimidate and shake us up. Stay grounded people. Please.
    THX - I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 3:12 PM

YancyCan:
    Anyone participatables in this epic mission whom wants a "player card"

Done changed my pic , Please have  have Ryan fix me up Sir .

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:03 PM

opyeuclid:

Done changed my pic , Please have  have Ryan fix me up Sir .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:51 PM

Sweet , tell Ryan I said Thank you ..  

Special Teams .. Priceless .

OPY

RSS