Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 1:29 PM

^^^ LOL,  Soon as I wipe the manhatten offin' my screen I'm gonna venture out again.

Dang! Good thing I didn't have the  visor down on my helmet !

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 3:52 PM

Two more weeks spent on 9 . OPY dazed and confuzed ,  I have fleas and ticks I think from Squatch sleeping in what is left of my tent when out searchin .  

So close I think but need supplies ,,   

OPY  

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 5:24 PM

Major Opy, 

Roger that. Supplies sent. Location, hole #9, 49 yrds. to pin 49 ft. down. Standard rations. Backup med kit. Tick an' flea collar. New tent. Replacement wedges. Used magazines ( don't mind them spots, I swears I was just lookin' at them pictures in the rain ). So's, ya should be good to go fer the duration. Oh, an' I threw in a backup usb dongler fer direct encoded communicationables, just in case " they " are monitoring this wavelength. Stay safe M'friend.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 5:30 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 1:17 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 3:17 PM

drmoose:
    Supplies sent.

Thanks for the supply drop off Doc ,  I am guessing the new tent was on sale , with a  few trimmed branches and tall grass I think I can cover up the Hello Kitty Pink tent .  I dont mind the rain spots in the magazines but all the good pages are stuck together for some reason , Im guessing when you used crayons to circle whers waldo the crayon melted in the sun . 

Fixin to take that bar of soap down to the crick with that magazine and wash up then put the flea and tick collar on .

OPY 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 6:33 PM

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 1:02 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Maybe the Downtime tonight is to turn off the cloaking devices on Holes #8 & 9?

Excellent suggestion , soldier. I'm gonna kick this one upstairs an' see if maybe we can requisition some Flir units fer the troops , I'm thinkin' we may need to zero in on their heat signatures, as they don't seem to be in the  normal visible spectrum.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 1:59 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 8:25 AM

Set up the new pink Hello Kitty tent on 9 , went down to the crik and washed up with that fancy smelling bar of soap and put on the sweet smelling flea and tic collar , had a good nights sleep then went out on Xplorables . 

When I got back to base camp I spotted some Squatch prints , He or She left some wild flowers ( roots and all ) and two dead rabbits !!!!!  

OPY

RSS