Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 5:20 PM

Hell yeah ! i definately want in on this ! Them 'shroom spores been messin' with me even through my suit, addin' even more voices to the ones already in my head. Mebbe ya'll could hook me up Ryan.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:38 AM

drmoose:

Hell yeah ! i definately want in on this ! Mebbe ya'll could hook me up Ryan.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:44 AM

CALLING RYAN THE INTERN NOWS --- GOT TO SHOW PART3 OF VIDEO FROM OUR ONGOING VISIT TO CHAMBERS BAY 

-- Saw this today and whatnots. Could be a distractable, could be from the future

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 4:09 AM

YancyCan:

drmoose:

Hell yeah ! i definately want in on this ! Mebbe ya'll could hook me up Ryan.

Lol, a treasured keepsake for sure ! Goin' on my wall. TYVM, Ryan.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 1:31 PM

The Chambers Bay Redux continues here with Yancy heading out the night after a paranormal golf panic attack to reclaim the wooden hole sign alternates he found. (this is clip #3 out of a series of 4 - stay with me now)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 1:33 PM

I be finding that if one hits backwards off the tee (Patented Opy Move) -- the ball ends up going thru the hole and plopping down in front of the green...like a time-travelins portal or a stargate of some kind..... anyone gnome sayin?

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    PS --- get me your pics so Ryan can make up a player card for you (whoever you be)

REMEMBER
     -- the signs all connect together somehow to reveal something to us and the world at large....and cannot get a confirnables from my WGTmole that 8/9 have signs...only that we should be "focusing" on the front9...more info soon (allegedly)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 9:52 AM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 9:54 AM

^^^ I have absolutely no Idea what that thing is, an' I'm not sure I even wanna know.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 6:05 PM

Hi Yancy,

Trying to catch up...    pressures and the like. I've put in some night shifts with my good friend Kirbyrd, both of us searching for uncoverables, which they've annoyingly stayed.
     footage from the webcam

untill tonight I decided on a final thrash. 4 good wedges and a chip behind the tee I stumbled across one of Melonheads "interesting things". I hope I've not missed anything but I think this needs looking at.

Spotted on Hole 6, maybe the source of your 'shroom spores Doc, behaved similar to a fungus which had my attention right away. I hit the top with a clumsy chip and all sorts of things wafted about.

Possibly Russian? Nervous agent? Who knows, but it looked a bit like a carrot growing upside down, which is odd for any root vegetable.

No sign of a sign, but maybe this helps. I'm sure it doesn't belong here but now I'm starting to itch...

Hangin' in there..

Rich

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 6:14 PM

*edit*

just spotted in the other thread, sorry Melonhead, it's obviously a

Little Orange Critter

a species I'm not familiar with.

Rich

RSS