Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:09 AM

dragonslayer1945:

hi wgt  having trouble veiwing my saved shots  blue screen at the end  whats can i do

brian

Come join the discussion here >>>

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/370400/2582769.aspx#2582769

You are not alone and WGT has yet to respond :-(

• robobbio
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:36 AM

I have done all of the above. I can live with the stupid flashes but not there is a new way to crash reported by other players and being experienced by me. the mouse cursor moves but does not interact. in addition, I get the "a problem this webpage caused internet explorer to close". are you still wearing out balls even if we don't get to finish? and we lose xp's as well as passes we are playing with when we disconnect. with all the money you are making can't you just fix this game which so many of us like to play but find so infuriating and even hostile?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 12:57 PM

robobbio:
    I have done all of the above. I can live with the stupid flashes but not there is a new way to crash reported by other players and being experienced by me. the mouse cursor moves but does not interact. in addition, I get the "a problem this webpage caused internet explorer to close". are you still wearing out balls even if we don't get to finish? and we lose xp's as well as passes we are playing with when we disconnect. with all the money you are making can't you just fix this game which so many of us like to play but find so infuriating and even hostile?

Some friendly advice and information:

- don't play the game with Internet Explorer!

- don't buy CC passes!

- don't use CC passes in multiplayer games,

- move and click with the mouse a few more times to re-activate it,

- for each shot, you get the fun of it and the XP immediately - no loss.

and a question:

Why do you play an infuriating and hostile game?

• BirdieSlayer0
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2016 7:52 PM

So you will have to buy more

• Mikepronc
    75 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2016 12:21 PM

SInce I've never known anyone to intentionally disconnect 3 times in an AS game to be disqualified, please consider suspending the 3-disconnect rule. Many games are ended due to 3 disconnects due to no fault of the player or players.

Thank You!

Mikepronc

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2016 7:01 PM

Mikepronc:
    SInce I've never known anyone to intentionally disconnect 3 times in an AS game to be disqualified, please consider suspending the 3-disconnect rule.

If you suspend the 3-disc rule there are some yahoos out there who will keep disconnecting just to tick you off so you forfeit the match. 

A better change would be to increase it to 4 or 5.

RSS