Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 1:46 PM

COS:  Mr Obama, your press conference was scheduled to begin 15 minutes ago, get your ass down here.

Pres:  Can't you see I'm busy?  If I par 9 I will finish tied for 48th in the weekly single play,  .1 credits we can knock off the national debt.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:14 PM

CoS: Wow WGT has 4 million players Sir? Wow thats a lot of potential votes!               Pres: Yep, I think I'll bail them out and give all the players unlimited Callaways!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:16 PM

COS:  You mind taking a few seconds to sign off on a couple documents?

Pres: GTFO of my face!  This match play against Kadafi is for control of Libya, and next time read the do not disturb sign on the door!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:38 PM

CoS: Indict the owners of WGT for money laundering and gambling? Thats a little extreme don't you think sir?                                                                                      Pres: I'll teach those SOB's to meter MY ass!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:39 PM

COS:  Kerplunk!  Another one in the drink eh boss?

PRES:   Look at my score, -7.  How else am I going to stay in the hack tier forever?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:41 PM

I think BIB and Six are lobbying for a job-hire them, great stuff.  :-D

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:46 PM

COS:  Sir, we've had a number of letters of complaint from a number of WGT players, Priestess, Infinito, JaLaBar and a few others wanting to know why their profile pictures aren't on your wall?

PO:  Well, hell, I don't have any more room.  Visitors will start thinking I do nothing else but play golf all day long.  Who are they anyway?

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:53 PM

CoS: What do you mean you want a HOI on Kiawah 18, sir?                                                         Pres: I mean get WGTicon on the line, I want the "Button"!!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:09 PM

Rahm: Yes, Mr. President, we need a new revenue stream, but these ... these ... 

Barack: Breathing fees? An optional enhancement of the living experience!

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:18 PM

PO:  Get me the presidential check book, I am not going to play those TruCartoon mickey mouse courses.

COS:  Another loan?

PO:  Loan!  This is of huge national importance.  It's bigger than Watergate.

RSS