Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:06 AM

Here's your chance to contribute to the May WGT National Enquirer!

Post here, on this thread,  what you think President Obama and his Chief of Staff were talking about in the Oval Office in the photo below.

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer.

The deadline for submissions is Saturday April 30 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Entries will be judged on originality, relevancy, and humor.  Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judge, me,  is final mostly. And I reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. 

Let's see 'em people!

Example:

Chief of Staff:  Mr. President, sir there are still problems with our Economy!

President Obama: Been working on an idea....how does Tiers, Levels, and Credits sound?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:15 AM

Hmmmm, good idea, Andy. Tom Sawyer got his fence painted that way.  ;-)

COS: Mr. President I need your help. There's more naysayers in my town than I realized.

PO: No problem Rahm, I'll dispatch my special envoy Snaike to slap them down.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:21 AM

CoS: Barack you noob!  How many times must I tell you with that wind you need 190 1/4 TS and make sure you click early if anything!

Pres:  I swear that is what I hit!  Every damn time it deviates 50 yards short into the water...hmmm

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:43 AM

CoS: Well Barrack, looks like the Press is starting to complain about you spending to much time out on the golf course!                                                                                                              Pres: Darn Rahm! Good thing they don't know about my 237 consecutive days on WGT!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:50 AM

COS: I told you boss... Clear your caches, both of them, get Google Chrome, and for the love of God, use GameBooster2!

POTUS:   Can't be!  This is the best computer the taxpayers can buy!  It ~HAS~ to be WGT's servers. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:53 AM

COS: Sir, we are under nuclear attack.

President Obama: God Darn it Rob, i thought i told you to sell them the bombs with WGT meter guidance systems.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 12:34 PM

POTUS:

I was in the middle of a tournament round and I got metered ! Tell the IRS to audit MisterWGT. Put NASA on the twitchy meter. I want the NSA to look into VEM !

COS:

B.O.  I'm the Mayor of Chicago now, you need Bill Daley.

POTUS:

Andyson doesn't know that apparently. He's too busy making a fool out of StrangeMagic with his SuperDuper PhotoShop thingy.

• Bootoo
    24 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 1:31 PM

COS

Sir,its beyond daylight and all the chairs are taken,we have to act!

PRES

Be honest with me now,you've been reading another Rossetti post havent you?

----- -------------- ------------- ------------------- ---------- --------------------------------------- --------

COS

Mr President Sir,trade defecit shows a 32% fall,the defence budget is almost dry,short stocks have just gone long and NYC is claiming independance.What shall we do?

PRES

Get me Steelsings.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 1:33 PM

SM, LOL, he's still only Mayor-Elect  and I hear he keeps visiting Obama!

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 1:40 PM

Rahm: But sir, it was a 37 footer!

Barak: No excuses Rahm, when I say concede, you concede!

----------------------------------------------

Rahm: I'm sorry sir, the Deviations don't want you.

Barak: @#&%! Tell Bollox I'll make him ambassador to Jamaica. If that doesn't work, put him on the No Fly List!

RSS