Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 5:12 PM

renniw52:
     There are still some of us left but the ranks are shrinking. One of the best is known for his aromatic candles, one says he is reformed, another one has his own astronaut suit, one thinks he is a can of soup, one thinks he was Groucho Marx in his early life. The list goes on. These people kept it honest, on track and they are my friends. 

Can I add to the list . One was Andyson . another searches for the Squatch / truth , and there is the other Andy .  Mr Caddie and all them that joined in for Christmas over the years . Mr Q and the crayons on the short bus   , Faterson -  talk about flash backs from the early times here in WGT land . The " Pin hunter " and all he has done , Scot with hope , Paul with the help for the Survivor game .

OPY 

EDIT ;   Thank you WGT 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 5:51 PM

Good work OPY, I said the list goes on, had I mentioned all the real people it would have been a hundred pages. Let's hope this one doesn't get derailed. We have a joke page, and other forums for whatever comments and assistance. Maybe some folks will pay attention and keep their comments on the relevant page. I don't see it happening but we can wish. If not another one goes down the drain.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 7:41 PM

renniw52:

Didn't take long at all, go ahead WGT shut this down too. It's not making you any money anyhow. 

Saw the title of this thread and thought we'd lost another.

Good to see you're still gathering nuts Squirrel Man.

• pmm711
    5,521 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 9:40 PM

SlicedPepper:
    Saw the title of this thread and thought we'd lost another.

Change the thread title to read "Renniw52's Redemption" as Rich is alive and well.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 10:03 PM

Ducati916:

Apparently, Henry went into radio silence. I was actually looking forwards to meeting one of Canuckistan's most illustrious forum contributors.

Sorry Duc,

I have moved on from Phoenix.   We got up in Flagstaff today, drove to the Grand Canyon, and ended up in Lake Havasu City for the night.   We will be here for 3 days, so if anyone is near Lake Havasu, get back to me and we can meet for a coffee.

I've also decided NOT to read any negative posts any more.  I've always tried to be positive but no matter how hard I try, I get negative reactions and criticisms to almost everything I say.   So I will continue to be positive, share interesting and positive stories, and just be kind to my fellow man.  If others find that offensive, so be it..   That's their problem. 

Henry Kawa.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 4:09 PM

Henry enjoy your travels. I told you before not to worry. Now stop being weak and carry on. That is an order from Master Sgt. Squirrel Nutz.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 7:44 PM

renniw52:

Henry enjoy your travels. I told you before not to worry. Now stop being weak and carry on. That is an order from Master Sgt. Squirrel Nutz.

Thank you Rich.  I will!   I am very strong.   That's why I keep coming back.  Just ever so often I have to say something.   Not often, not as much as others do... but ever so often.  lol.

We are leaving Havasu City tomorrow, for Vegas.  We got some nice pictures of London Bridge today.  Its really amazing.. the London Bridge story.

I will fill you in on what happens in Vegas, even though those stories are supposed to stay in Vegas.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 9:09 PM

I have done that trip too Henry....but in reverse. Flew into Vegas and drove to Phoenix to pick up a '63 Buick Riviera. We stopped in Havasu on the way and had lunch at a little cafe under the London. bridge.( Cool spot ) Nice area there and a nice drive going either direction. Enjoy the trip.     R.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:23 AM

HenryKawa:

renniw52:

Thank you Rich.  I will!   I am very strong.   That's why I keep coming back.  Just ever so often I have to say something.   Not often, not as much as others do... but ever so often.  lol.

We are leaving Havasu City tomorrow, for Vegas.  We got some nice pictures of London Bridge today.  Its really amazing.. the London Bridge story.

I will fill you in on what happens in Vegas, even though those stories are supposed to stay in Vegas.

Stop by and see the original WGT course...Bali Hai....right off the strip....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 11:59 AM

Enjoy your trip Mr Kawa and it is a pity you did not catch up with Ducati - a good bloke indeed......and we are still waiting for him to come home :))

Safe travels HK....Blue skies and tailwinds

RSS