Forums

Help › Forums

Petervcpt - RIP my friend

Mon, Feb 20 2017 7:15 PM (63 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 7:53 AM

My condolences to all who knew and cared for him. And my prayers especially go out to the family.  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:11 AM

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:14 AM

Another sad day here in WGTland.

R.I.P. Peter

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:23 AM

I am sure Peter is at this minute  seeking out Andyson and some other WGTers to have an Alt. game in that beautiful golf course in the sky !!

R.I.P  Peter    You will have a great time there !!!!

Gary

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 9:35 AM

It is so difficult to hear of petervcpt answering the call.

He was intelligent, well spoken, had some good common sense, and a great deal of integrity. He helped me through a bad period, and became My Friend!

All of us will answer the call. It saddens me greatly that his call was so early in his time here.  

Condolences to those he cared about and to those who cared for him.  Today it is his nickle!

fr

• amkmax
    6,012 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 9:54 AM

WOW!  I just can't believe this.  I had the pleasure to meet Peter for the first time this past December when he requested membership in Grande Oaks Golf Club and was admitted a week before Christmas.  He immediately became an active player and great contributor to the club.  He discussed some of his health issues w me, but it seemed under control.

His last post in our forum indicated that things recently returned..and he said he was checking out of here shortly.  I thought he was referring to leaving the club for medical reasons, but told him that was not necessary...take all the time he needed to heal.  That was 2 days ago!  I am in total shock.  What a nice gent he was.  In only a short time knowing him, he will be sorely missed by all of our members.

Max the club dog

Grande Oaks Golf Club

Owner

RIP - rest in peace Stock Photo - 24096297

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 10:28 AM

So sad, RIP Peter. My condolences to all his family.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 10:34 AM

Very sad news indeed.

It would be nice if someone at WGT would begin a memorial section in the WGT Community area kind of like a Hall of Fame. The Community Spotlight at the top of that page should be replaced and rotating through past members like Petercvcpt and Andyson (as well as others nominated and approved for inclusion) would be a better use of that space.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 10:52 AM

mrcaddie:

Another sad day here in WGTland.

R.I.P. Peter

My thoughts exactly  :-(

Thanks for letting us all know Alan

Thomas

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 11:02 AM

This is a sad day indeed.

Peter was always great fun to play with and was an enthusiastic member of Grande Oaks.

We are honoured to be the CC he chose to end his days with.

You will be missed man.

Paul.

RSS