Forums

Help › Forums

Petervcpt - RIP my friend

Mon, Feb 20 2017 7:15 PM (63 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 11:09 AM

I only got to play with Peter the one time, Think I may have been an "anyone" In an AS. Not long after the game getting under way there was a bit of needle between the other two about something small like a putt not conceeded, Peter tried to get them back on "topic" but they didn't listen so he had to resort to telling us about his battle against his Illness & the game changed to no one saying a word so he had to intervene again & say lets play golf & have fun & after that It was a very good sporting game by all

R.I.P Peter

Ken

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:16 PM

Kenher01:

I only got to play with Peter the one time, Think I may have been an "anyone" In an AS. Not long after the game getting under way there was a bit of needle between the other two about something small like a putt not conceeded, Peter tried to get them back on "topic" but they didn't listen so he had to resort to telling us about his battle against his Illness & the game changed to no one saying a word so he had to intervene again & say lets play golf & have fun & after that It was a very good sporting game by all

R.I.P Peter

Ken

+5%

RSS