Forums

Help › Forums

Friend list messed up....can't send message

Sun, Feb 12 2017 11:20 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 12:43 AM

Thanks Joe. I can't imagine why you don't show up on Desotojo's left list......oh wait!.....of course, this is WGT we're talking about, anything is possible, lol.

If I think of anything, I'll let you know.  : )

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 7:30 AM

Wow

An epiphany, right in front of my eyes. On WGT no less.

No big surprise it came from you Scott :-)))  LOL

Be cool

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 9:38 PM

I found something interesting.......I had tried other browsers before and there was no difference, but I tried again a few days ago  with Maxthon and all seems normal with it.

I have been using Commodo browser and that's the one I have the friend issue with. I set it for "Incognito mode" awhile ago and I have a feeling that's where the heart of the problem lies. I have tried to reverse that mode, but can't seem to get it right.

My next step is likely to  uninstall and reinstall Commodo, but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe some clues here for more computer savvy people..??   I know how to turn the machine on and find a site/ google etc.....but that's about my limit of knowledge of computers.  

Feb 19/17 : Edit. I don't know what happened.....but everything is back to normal now, with any browser including Commodo.i never changed anything and was just going to Maxthon if I wanted to send a message.  All is fine now.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 11:20 PM

I use Opera browser since some days because Maxthon didn`t work for me anymore. Now I have the same problem like Romax. Can`t send messages.

Every week a new surprise for me with computing and such. That realy sucks. Maybe I am too old and stupid for all that stuff and should collect stamps instead.

• PAGES
RSS