I have 2 questions, and an answer that requires a question. Please help!
1. I would like to play a game of golf with the esteemed drmoose, but he is always red. I am concerned that his impressive rack keeps nudging the busy button for his status, or Mrs Moose is using his rack as a mouse cable tidy. Please advise.
2. Life on Mars?
3. Answer: 42. What's the question?
Thanks in advance,
PS I usually dole out similar advice to folk in my CC, so it's useful to be able to turn to someone when I get stuck for answers. :)
It's so good to have something in common with another WGT player. I'm sure answering questions for your CC has enlightened you as much as this thread has enlightened me. If so, I'm sure you enjoy your downtime a much as I do.
Now to your 2 questions and the answer that requires a question...
1) drmoose is one of your friends, right? I'd send him a pm and state your desire to play a round with him.
2) I'd watch The Martian with Matt Damon. He created some forms of life on Mars while giving all of us a reason to LOL. Enjoy!
3) As to 42...I'll answer once again. If we spend so much time trying to figure out life when would we have time to actually golf? I say let's go out and try to shoot a 42 for a F18. Then we could talk about 42 and why 7 1/2 million years of a machine's life was wasted in order to spew that number out as an answer.
Good Luck! (with finishing a round with the Doc...and living to tell about it.)