Forums

Help › Forums

Avg scores for Tiers?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 7:01 AM (4 replies)
  • Anaconda75
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 4:21 AM

I know there are several Tiers in this game, i just wanna know what is neede as average score to qualify?

Hack
    Amateur
    Pro
    Tour Pro
    Master
    Tour Master
    Legend

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 4:29 AM

Generally the specifics are kept under lock and key for the purpose of deterring sandbaggers....  The transition to the next tier is based on your scoring average in your current tier and the number of ranked rounds played in that tier.  See the FAQ for more information.

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 5:45 AM

Just go out and play ranked rounds, shoot your best and complete each round. Your tier and average scores will take care of themselves.

• Anaconda75
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 6:42 AM

I get the point that it is kept secret, but working towards goals makes life so much easier ;)

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 7:01 AM

First off you have to have a certain amount of ranked rounds per tier for your avg to boost you to the next tier. For master , that average is 66, if you have 70 rounds or so under your belt in Tour Pro tier, and your avg falls below 66, you are promoted.  To make Tour Master, you have to do the same, but your avg needs to fall below 63.01.  Then for Legend, that avg needs to fall to 61.00. It is no big secret, I found this info on the forum and it was correct, I moved up tiers exactly so.. I don't know why peeps that posted above me couldn't just answer you like I did, they all know the formula..Good Luck and have fun..

RSS