Forums

Help › Forums

Player Blocking

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 28 2011 12:16 PM (0 replies)
  • Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 12:16 PM

Being a somewhat new user (L51) I find that there is a lot to like about WGT and  some areas for improvement.  Likes: very realistic scenery and images (far superior to Nintendo TW); interactive, competitive play, pretty realistic feel from a shot making standpoint, free play with options to upgrade and the experience of "meeting" people from all over.  For the most part I really enjoy this game and will not be buying the newest TW with Augusta for my Nintendo.  There are some dislikes also.  Obviously more courses would be great, as would more pin placements and I have read many of the posts and understand the challenges with that.  The jumpy meter is really bothersome at times and I hope that there is a way to fix this.  I have seen some of the odd behaviors with the game: strange bounces, loading problems, etc but I think these are very few and far between.  Probably the biggest con I see is the crummy behavior by some players - some that I have experienced and others I have read about - i.e sandbagging, crude language, DCing out of games constantly or with no warning.  So bottom line for me if you are still reading is - I can be patient for more courses and/or pin placements and the odd game related problems are rare, so can live with that for now.  If I had a vote for the one single thing to change it would be for us to have the ability to block players.  It might not change the person's behavior but it would make me feel a whole lot better to not have to worry about running into them again.

RSS