Pfft

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 10:58 PM

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 6:14 AM

pdb1:
    I n CLASH  26 I spent $ 108.00 . And i screen shotted my purchases . 

Let's see, you played max of 12 rounds (which you could've easily played on free passes and superpasses, like the rest of the civilized world ;-)) in the whole of 26th clash. You gifted a couple of sleeves of balls and gifted passes 13 times. Even if you gifted a pack of 10 every time, which I doubt (don't make me check your CC members history, cause I will if needed), that, along with 1100 creds for balls, comes in at around 5000 creds. And I'm sure (at least I hope, for your sake) you didn't come close to that.

Again, I have no issues with people who play these things. I won't, cause I'm not into auctions. But please, stop making stuff up, cause some poor sod may take you seriously.

pdb1:
    And the numbers that i came up with came to over 1 million $ per week for the weekly XP race alone

Somebody should fire your math teacher.

P.S.: Still waiting for anyone else to clue me in (as you wrote a few posts ago) and for you to name at least 1 (if you can't scrape up 10, like I asked) of the thousands of highly skilled players you claim play in clashes.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 9:46 AM

pdb1:
    Your calling me a liar again . I have the proof . I told you what i spent

Like I said, somebody should fire your math teacher. You said you spent 108 $, I calculated it was roughly 5000 cr tops.Turns out it's 5500 (with the speed boosts, who shouln't count in this), according to your own evidence ;-) Which is half of what you claimed. Should I call you one again? Do the math before you start proving yourself wrong ;-)

You're good for WGT, the don't get that kind of real money from a lot of people. And I really have nothing against you. Just stop claiming stuff that isn't real, or that people spend a million $ on passes in a week. That's 100.000.000 credits (100 million). They're lucky if people BUY (not from watching videos) that many in 6 months. And you're saying a week? LMAO

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 10:05 AM

"Then you might as well go get Andyson to help you . He knows how to investigate and infiltrate everything about everyone here..." 

I'm surprised that Andy hasn't weighed in on this issue. He seems to have been quiet in all the threads as of late...hope all is well.

ct

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 11:49 AM

bubbsboy:

WGT would have to find revenue from somewhere if it were not for them. 

Please don't stop the clash WGT. In fact increase the cost of passes and lower cost of balls. please.

RSS