Forums

Help › Forums

INTERESTING CLASH 27 RESULTS

Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:05 PM (118 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 4:47 PM

pdb1:
    There are no examples of that there . I keep a zero balance . Those are all purchases . If I gift $ 5.00 that is a purchase for $ 5.00 . The next thing I do will require another $ 5.00 purchase . That is what the word purchase means . Look closer Sherlock . 

Aah... your screenshot shows you bought 55$ worth of credits. It also shows you used them to gift around 55$ worth of stuff. That means you spent a grand total of 55$ (not 100+, as you claimed) during the clash. Surely you can't be that thick to not get it.

mkrizan86:
    10 skilled players (top 500) who play clashes (and think it's a competition)

That's easy . There are somewhere under 489 of them .

That's dodging (despite you claiming you don't do that, lol). I said name 10. You have yet to name 1. Unless you think people shooting 4 under on 9 holes (on a good day and from the tips)) are skilled. Then you're dellusional.

Anyway, almost 2 am and I need my beauty sleep. But I'll be happy to read more of your drivel tomorrow (just started my vacation and need to fill a few days before I'm off to the seaside). I'm sure there'll be plenty ;-)

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 7:15 PM

mkrizan86:
    But I'll be happy to read more of your drivel tomorrow (just started my vacation and need to fill a few days before I'm off to the seaside). I'm sure there'll be plenty ;-)

Ya can't argue with looney tunes

Ha Ha Ha Ha

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 10:47 PM

Medication time... medication time...

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 4:47 AM

pdb1:

mkrizan86:
    Unless you think people shooting 4 under on 9 holes (on a good day and from the tips))

Yes I certainly think they could be as skilled as anyone at various formats here in WGT . 

I said WGT top 500, not top 10.000 (barely)

pdb1:
    Lol . I am done with this . You are just a different sort .

Yes, I have a fully functioning brain and a well developed sense of logic.

Let's recap for all who aren't bothered to read 5 pages back.

- you claimed extremely exaggerated things about $ spent on passes and were proved wrong

- you showed you don't understand math and provided us with proof with your own screen shot. Although this proved you weren't lying, it showed your inability to add numbers. Sad.

- you called me names and threatened to "tear me a new one" ;-)

As for the weekly CC XP table, like I said, it's nothing but a meaningless stat, the same as "the longest drive", for example. The fact that people made it into a contest only proves what I said earlier. People, who are unable to win in a real competition, will eventually invent something, they can "compete" in. It's in human nature to try to be good at something. But from a competition standpoint, the weekly XP "race" is the same as the title of "The world's largest frying pan".

pdb1:
    Have fun

I did, it was a fun couple of days for me. I'm impressed at how you kept coming back, despite constantly being proven wrong and full of it ;-) Until the next time, cheers ,-)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 7:43 AM

alosso:

DAZZA501:
    those cheating pair

Proof or liar!

They've both been banned Alosso!!! I don't need to prove anything. They're both guilty and been sentenced. That's like asking me to prove Fred West is guilty of murder...lol

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 8:26 PM
    PaulTon United Kingdom
    8,207 Posts
    07-11-2016 1:41 PM

Yeah but at least we only act stupid...

It's their, by the way. Here to help.

iff u want tooo helllp....

hau abowt knot beyeeng a dikkk:??????))))

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 9:42 PM

Rage!

Rage!

Rage against the dying of the light!

cough. Puff puff cough.....puff pass.....

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:02 PM

its not rage..its more like........

WHY?????

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 2:15 AM

" It's their, by the way. Here to help."

I read where younger people have difficulty with grammar and spelling because everything is done via tweets. Between the character limitations and the "hooked on phonics" mentality, proper syntax suffers. I don't think spell check distinguishes between homophones. 

ct

RSS