Forums

Help › Forums

INTERESTING CLASH 27 RESULTS

Thu, Oct 27 2016 4:05 PM (118 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 12:16 PM

pdb1:
    Tell us how BDH got to 798,286 because they are really good at utilizing their free passes .

Easy: 800,000 in 5.5 days by 250 members calculates as 800,000 / 5.5 / 250  = 582 XPs per player per day. I did significantly more with a single hole per day.

Georgian has double numbers: about 1,160 daily XPs for each member.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 12:19 PM

pdb1:

mkrizan86:
    Like I said, somebody should fire your math teacher. You said you spent 108 $, I calculated it was roughly 5000 cr tops.Turns out it's 5500 (with the speed boosts, who shouln't count in this), according to your own evidence ;-) Which is half of what you claimed. Should I call you one again?

You are the one that cannot count . Everything spent in those 2 days counts . $ 103.36 . Every penny of it went to the CLASH . 

I change my mind, your math teacher should be worse than fired. According to your screen shot, you bought 55 $ worth of credits. Then you spent those 5500 credits on balls and passes. Which means, you spent 55$ on that clash. Let me explain this like you were 7 (which is the age, when kids in our country know this kind of math). If you buy a gift card for 10$ and then buy 10$ worth of something with it, it did not cost you 20$ ;-) These things don't add up.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 12:30 PM

pdb1:

Okay genius . How about you explain how these CC's amass these point totals in just 5 days . This is todays point total . Let's hear about the efficient use of the free pass . LMMFAO . 

What's that ? Your speechless ? Impossible not to spend gobs of money day after day week after week month after month . And not just this top 7 . There are about 400 other CC's revolving in the top 50 . SPENDING  their asses off . 

Tell us how BDH got to 798,286 because they are really good at utilizing their free passes . 

You might be speechless after this.

1 single player earns 6400 XP points (around 915 a day), by just playing 1 single hole a day with CDP. Multiply that by 250 members and you get 1.600.000 XP point a week on just 1 hole a day with 1 free pass a day. That's Georgian numbers, not just BDH.

If a player uses his passes on 18 hole tourneys, that's 1400+ a day, 9800 XP points a week and 2.450.000 per week, if all 250 members do it.

And we get 1 free pass every 12, not 24 hours.

Of course, not all members play and use their free pass, some actually buy them, but these numbers could easily be achieved without a dime spent.

Your mind blown already? You can embarrace your self further, if you like, I'll be around to call you on your bs ;-)

P.S.:

pdb1:
    Okay genius

How did you know? I used to be a member of MENSA ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 3:27 PM

This thread almost seems like another thread I read once that Paul was in, in fact thinking about it it seems somewhat like every thread Paul is in LMAO

Every once in awhile somebody will bring one of those old threads back to life from years ago that I posted in, after reading through it I find myself often thinking "Holy Sh!t, did I actually make that post, what a F'n idiot"!

I wonder, does that ever happen to you Paul? Or should I say "how often does that happen to you".....LMAO

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 3:44 PM

pdb1:
    M M already spends mega $$

How do you know?

pdb1:
    Everyone knows how easy it is to time your free pass daily to get maximum benefit

People with at least a semi working brain should know.

pdb1:
    Turns out mkrizan is the go to guy for advice on this

Nope, they should take your advice and fork out 55$ a weekend (you do finally admit it was 55$ instead of 108, right?) on something, that's can't bring them anything of being even remotely worth a dime.

pdb1:
    All you have to do is play 1 round with your free pass each day and that big effort will put your CC # 4 on this list

You asked, how could it be done without spending a million $ (your ridiculous estimate). Alosso and I answered. I also added that some surely buy passes, but not even in the ball park of what you claim. You tried to be clever. You failed, miserably.

pdb1:
    I am sure that if you asked anyone of the players on each of these top 7 CC's they would say mkrizan is the man . In fact it is so easy . They didn't even know they were in a competition . All of a sudden without spending a dime they are in the top 7 out of thousands of CC's .

What competition? Weekly CC XP points earned is nothing but a stat. There is no competition, but the one that a few CC have created in their own minds. It has no relevance to anything remotely competitive. It means they had the most members use their CC pass in a week. Nothing more. If anyone feels like a winner, because they played the most rounds with a CC pass, they can, but it's silly.

pdb1:
    Period .

I hope not, I've had a really good fun playing this back and forth. Despite the fact that you continue to dodge the stuff that makes you look silly. Still waiting for:

- 10 skilled players (top 500) who play clashes (and think it's a competition)

- your acknowledgement you were wrong (the math part)

- you promised (threatened, lmao) to tear me a new one. Still waiting on that.

I hope you don't think you can dodge the fact that you were proven to be full of it, by not adressing the questions and writing long posts, where you basicaly say nothing of merit.

Cheers

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 4:37 PM

pdb1:

Now I don't know what any of that doesn't define a legitimate , honest , commendable , healthy competition . And  with many benefits . That can be shared with the entire CC . Very different from most competitions . But still an authentic and rewarding event . 

It isn't a competition, at least not in the golfing sense, it doesn't have 'many benefits' and it's about as far from rewarding as is possible in this game.

RSS