Help › Forums

I MEAN WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT YOU READ

Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM (59 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 2:03 PM

alcaucin:

pdb1:
      CT . You have appalled people most of all . My issues as you describe may be with 2 or 3 . There may be more . You may have put yourself in that mix

OOOoooHH. Cruel and Harsh words.....

( thought I had the most appalling badge' btw ..being the "exception to the rule ?"),

The threat of being " in that mix" may actually stop ppl from posting ?

CT will  be tossing and turning all night now !!!

AND...have some re-thinking their stance re: your sanity...

..................................................................................................................

FOOK ME....................didn't think IT could get more delusional.

Certain people find "clarity of thought and expression", and a balanced opinion, to be appalling...not much I can do.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 5:31 PM

"OOOoooHH. Cruel and Harsh words.....

( thought I had the most appalling badge' btw ..being the "exception to the rule ?"),

The threat of being " in that mix" may actually stop ppl from posting ?

CT will  be tossing and turning all night now !!!

AND...have some re-thinking their stance re: your sanity.."

@ Andy...I was ambushed in the "rubbish" thread by a guy I had never met. He hi-jacked the thread to assert that I was the most appalling(?) of posters. Same turn of phrase, used by two people, in two threads, in the same hour. He even railed about people being afraid to post in this forum. They know each other, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence.:)

Even though Paul is all over the map, one moment preaching kumbaya, next wanting to go a few rounds; perhaps it all makes sense to this guy?

I offered Paul advice and an olive branch (truly appalling)...got my hand bit, so time to move on. 

ct

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 6:17 PM

Van Halen comes to mind...

"I've been to the edge, mmya, stood and looked down....ya know I lost a lot friends there baby..."

Me thinks someone in this discussion went to the edge...then fell over and down.

And for your amusement pleasure..

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 2:31 AM

ct690911:
    Certain people find "clarity of thought and expression", and a balanced opinion, to be appalling...not much I can do.

Who the hell accused you of that Colin?!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 5:36 AM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

Who the hell accused you of that Colin?!

Can't remember the name Paul, but rest assured, I swiftly corrected the misconception ...lol

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 2:55 PM

My, oh my, lol, this is just too good to let go. How did this ever drop off the radar ? As a big fan of off beat, delusional rantings, I must say, once again, we've struck a vein of forum gold, which may well be the "Mother lode". Please carry on while I sharpen my crayons.

Doc :)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 5:23 PM

drmoose:

My, oh my, lol, this is just too good to let go. How did this ever drop off the radar ? As a big fan of off beat, delusional rantings, I must say, once again, we've struck a vein of forum gold, which may well be the "Mother lode". Please carry on while I sharpen my crayons.

Soz Doc..you're so late to this particular party, I don't remember what the hell it was about ...lol

Maybe the OP will fill you in.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 8:04 PM

I'm guessin' interplanetary communications are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Either that, or, I may have doubled up on my foil hat an' I simply can't hear him anymore. Either way, it's all good, as I've never heard such a random collection of words used to try to convey a cohesive train of thought. Hey, I tend to babble on here when I'm really drunk, freely admitted, but, I almost need my "txzdave " decoder ring to sort out his ramblings.

P.S.

No slight intended, Dave. I find your rather unique posts more than entertaining.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 9:11 PM

drmoose:
    I've never heard such a random collection of words used to try to convey a cohesive train of thought.

Well Doc I'm sorry I have to say this, you need to get out more.   It's obvious you've never played the party game called Mad Libs!  ;-p

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 2:59 AM

andyson:
    Well Doc I'm sorry I have to say this, you need to get out more.   It's obvious you've never played the party game called Mad Libs!  ;-p

That actually turned out to be far more coherent than a pdb1 post.

RSS